Part II

I've never officially said it but this book is split into two parts. Chapter 17 was the last chapter of Part 1, so Chapter 18 is the start of Part 2. I decided to split this into two parts because I was going to skip ahead into the future. It's not going to be extremely far into the future, but some time is going to pass by, at the most five years into the future.

Some characters might change, some may die, some may stay alive and some might continue to stay the same. There might even be some new characters added to the story, you never know.

Just be prepared for something totally different, and a fresh start for some characters. And maybe even a resurrection of some characters you haven't heard from in awhile. 

I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU GUYS!!

Comment below and tell me guys what you want to see in the remainder of this book. Tell me who you think is going to die. Do you guys like the flow of the book? Is it keeping you interested? Don't just tell me 'I love it' really tell me what you guys like about it so I can get some general feedback. Please and thank you.

P.S: I don't know if I'll be able to post this weekend. It's Homecoming weekend, so it's gonna be a long weekend.