5

*AN: oh mah gosh!! Cover made by an anonymous friend... You're the best!*

At last my breath is calm and back to normal after several attempts and the only thing that is on my mind is-

Gregory, that fucker!

I am so sure he knows something about this encounter today, and so with that anger in mind, I stalk towards my phone and speed dial him immediately, waiting for him to pick up so I can tell him my mind honestly.

"Rya-"

"You're such an ass Greg! How could you? How could you send over your idiotic, stupid friend over here? To remind me of what happened, huh? To let me know that I can never escape him, huh? I'm so-"

I never get to finish my words when he cuts in, frustration covering his voice.

"Shut your mouth for a second Rya and hear me the fuck out!"

I scoff, but let him talk anyways.

"Go on, explain why your friend suddenly decided to have his company retreat in my restaurant." I mutter so coldly that I can practically feel him flinch.

"I called you this morning Rya, I called you to warn you not to go on with the deal, I also just found out that the retreat was being held in your restaurant this morning... You didn't let me talk Rya." He explains and I feel my heart tug at me in sadness.
His voice has gone soft on me again. After everything I've done to rile him up, to make him hate me, instead he is the opposite.

The fucker, always acting like he understands me.

I am a proud woman, and it isn't helping that my brother is right.

He did call me and I blew him off in a very rude way. Yet he isn't showing any signs of anger, only pity and softness.

The two things I hate with a burning passion.

Being pitied is the worst, it makes me feel small useless and victimized.

So, without knowing what to do or say, I hang up on him, breathing hard, my head spinning, my mouth dry and throat parched, but I know water wouldn't do it for me. I need a drink, and I need it now, so I immediately turn, open my door and walk out briskly only to bump against a wall that I never remembered was right in front of my office.

Wall my ass.

I glare up at the idiot that turned out to be no other person than Blondie, smirking down at me.

Of fucking course.

I rub my hand on my head for a second, wandering what the hell it is he has in that suit of his.

With all this, the idiot only smiles at me, his grin getting wider by the second and I finally loose my shit.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? You can't even say sorry?!" I ask angrily and he calmly puts his hands in his pocket, his face calm and happy and honestly, I just want to slap it off his face.

"We bumped into each other ice, we both have to say sorry." He says, pulling my cheeks playfully and I growl at him, wishing for nothing but to destroy his family jewel at the stupid nickname he has come up with.

Ice, who names such a nice person like me ice? Oh yeah. Stupid blondes.

"This is my office, I don't get to say sorry to anybody... What do you even want?" I ask, folding my arms across my chest after I slap his hands away from my cheeks.

He shrugs "I just came to check up on you ice-"

"Would you fucking stop calling me that?!" I scoff, glaring hard at him. "You just came to check up on me? Bullshit, I don't even know you!"