17

RYA HANSON.

I go to push him away after a while but Blondie pulls me back, at the same time deepening the kiss. I feel cold,  angry eyes drill holes to the back of my head and I finally push him away,  breathing hard.

Blondie just stares at me like he can't believe I just kissed him, well, I can't either.

I turn slowly to smile sweetly at Cain and his sweet date who I suddenly hate. He glared at me,  his arms sickenly tight against the fake tit's arm.

Her tits aren't fake and you know that.

Yeah whatever.

Cain takes a step towards me and I turn back to blonde immediately,  hooking my arms with his and pulling him off.

I can't help but feel guilty at what I did when Blondie can't stop staring at me like a fool.

"What is it?" I finally snap when we get to the island of food- and turn to him, glaring.

He sighs and runs his hands through his hair.  "Here I thought she is going to be sweet to me now."

I roll my eyes at the same time ignoring the harsh pounding against my chest that reminds me that I'm a bitch who uses people for their own selfish interest.

"You kissed me Ice... Why? " He mutters,  still staring at me like I'm an alien.

"Just shut up."  I grab a plate of strawberries after a moment of silence when I pondered how to tell him I was just using him but seeing no other option but to shut him up.

Nice, now he's gonna think you like him.

The sweet -sour taste awakens my taste buds the moment I put one into my mouth and I moan in delight.

My hand is suddenly yanked backwards and I turn in shock to face -who else but- Cain, glaring down at me.
I go to lash out at him but before I have opportunity,  I'm pulled -very much against my will - away from the party, ignoring blonde's call after me, I blindly follow the silver eyed hottie out of the party grounds, away from the parking grounds and -ugh- into the silent street that is lightened by the dimmed street lights.

I'm breathing hard and regretting why I decided on high heels by the time it seems we are never going to stop walking so fast,

After a while, I can't take it anymore physically -and emotionally - so I step hard on my heels and yank my hands from his grip, glaring hard at the back of his head.

His harsh breaths and mine, the only sound that I care to hear -and the faint clinking of glass cups and chatting from the party.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I yell at him,  watching him run his hands through his hair quite aggressively before turning to glare at me.

"What the fuck is wrong with me?  Rya you have the guts to ask that?" he walks closer and points an accusing finger to me. "You Rya! You're what's fucking wrong with me!!"

I want to take a step back but I'm frozen, breathing hard at the intensity and close proximity between us.

"wha-"

He grips my shoulders in a harsh, firm grip, his nails almost digging into my flesh as his voice turns shaky.
"Were you happy?" he pulls me extremely closer, staring straight into my soul. "Were you happy kissing him Rya? Seeing me lose control like that? Were you happy? Fulfilled?  Satisfied?"

I try to even my breathing, almost afraid to stare into his eyes, scared to know what I would find there.

"let me-"