7

*A/N; okay I know most of you are ready to kill me right now. I promised to update but I didn't, good news is, I just got admitted into a university and so the stress has been reaaalll... But I'm back!!! Thanks for understanding me!!*

RYA HANSON.

I feel myself yawn trying to stretch when a huge, headache washes over me, making me momentarily forget about the fact that someone unknown is beside me, on my bed.

Fuck, don't tell me I'm hungover!

My right hand slowly, lazily moves up to my forehead as I cringe at the hammer doing its job perfectly well inside of my head.

Then I open my eyes to see a peaceful looking, sleepy head,and cute Luke beside me, still fast asleep at 9;50am, I think as I look over to the clock on my bedside.

Wait.

I groan, sitting up, happy to see that my clothes are still intact and I did not mistakenly jump my best friends bones last night.

This isn't my room, I think as I look around to see clothes scattered all over, blue coloured walls instead of my immaculate white ones, posters covering every corner of the room.

I sigh.

How did I end up in Luke's room?

I groan again as the hammer resumes it's job and in anger, I push Luke out of his own bed, smiling in satisfaction when I hear the loud thump! Followed by a shriek from Luke.

"You ungrateful bitch!" He yells and I clutch more at my head, my face distorting.

"Would you shut the fuck up and get me aspirins?" I manage to whisper through my throbbing headache and throw a pillow at his head that started to emerge when he tries to sit up.

He yelps, before pushing the pillow away and glaring at me.

"Don't you dare boss me around woman, go get your aspirin yourself!"

I raise my eyebrow and cross my arms over my chest.

"Luke..." I say in a warning tone and he scoffs, raising his hands in surrender before getting up, still glaring.

"Okay okay... Fuck, annoying woman."

"While you're at it. Come up with a good reason as to why I woke up in your bed asshole!" I yell at his back as he goes to get the medications.

I sigh when he is finally out and makes to sit up with my leg on the floor but instead I almost slip when my legs come in contact with rolling bottles instead of hard floor.

I frown, staring hard at the alcoholic wine bottles rolling over the floor.

What the-

Did I-

Omg I didnt-

But why would I-

"Yes bish, you drank everything without giving me as much as a drop you selfish ho." Luke announces as he walks back with a tray in hand, his glare still intact.

"But-"

He sighs before fixing me a look. "You don't remember do you?"

I shake my head and he throws me a tablet before motioning to the glass of water on the tray.

"I came back home last night to find you downing almost every wine in the bar, muttering gibberish about how is he back again and what not, I tried to get you to snap out of it and tell me what's bothering you and then you tell me I'm fired and I don't deserve to be a CEO because I sing 'girls'. All in all you were crazy." He mutters and flops on the bed before continuing.