10

A/N hehehe, I know most of you are wondering why the hell this crazy bitch never does whatever she says she will right? lol yes I'm wondering the same. it's not Thursday... and to say I was freaking boasting about shit. Yeah I'm sorry [since it seems it's the only word ill ever be saying over and over again lol]

don't worry tho, I will not bother you with much talk, instead will just get on to the fucking story okay? okay.

I will do that right after I say my thanks tho, honestly my book has been getting better reads nowadays that I'm actually scared lol. it is fucking changing drastically that i want to SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SCREAM MY EFFING LUNGS OUT!!!!!!! thank you so much guys for even glancing at this shitty story of mine, I may not act like it but i really do love you all!!.

RYA HANSON.

My breath comes out in harsh and un-calculated ways as I stare at the heartless fucker who has once again spoilt me for other men, I ignore the soreness of my throat for screaming so loud without him even fucking me and instead focus on the silvery eyes that stare back at me with hunger gracing his features.

Pathetic huh.

I suddenly shake my head and push him at his chest before hopping down, still unable to wrap my head around the fact that I squirted, I run my hands through my hair, frustrated, hungry and definitely not sated yet but i just couldn't get over the fact that the same Cain Micheals used just his fucking hand to bring me undone from the annoying traffic jam of never cuming that I was stuck in for the past whateverth year[s].

I make to move away from the counter, not even daring myself to look up at him but instead I did not need to do that, seeing as the idiot suddenly grips my arm and yank me to him, at the same time, pushing my back yet against the fucking counter that was now infuriating me.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" He snarls into my face like his own face is not covered in my cum, if it were other situations where I'm not soaking, dripping, tap openish wet, horny, and craving for his dick, I probably would have giggled at the madness of it all but well, that is not the case.

I give him the horny version of the look that asks him if he is in his right senses.

I realize he is the same Cain that hurt me badly all those years, but what I also realize more is that there is no fucking realization in the whole fucking world that will make me not fuck this guy tonight.

Tonight we are just horny people who wants to get their fill, tomorrow will sort it's own fucking self.

So, instead of pushing him away and probably giving him the slap that he oh so deserved, I bend a little and rub myself against his hardened dick that is definitely weeping precum right now, smriking a little when he growls and tightens his grip on me.

"Get off me you fucking animal." I whisper, my hand snaking downwards to grab him harshly and finally biting my lips when his harsh breath fans against my face.

"Rya..." He warns and I push him away, wearing a blank mask, turning to move once again.

"If you're too much of a coward to actually fuck me, then let me go." I mutter and succeed in taking four steps away when he grabs me again and turns my back against him and pushing me against that stupid counter before suckling against the sweet spot on my neck, sending shivers down my back and making me moan while I feel his smirk against me.

"Stop sending me mixed signals Amorcita, do you want me to fuck you or leave you alone?" He asks and without giving myself time to think, I nod yes before groaning.

"Fuck me idiot, fuck me hard, prove that you're not just all mouth and no moves." I tease, rubbing my breast against the cold counter in a way to find friction but all I meet is frustration.

"Bend over." He suddenly commands and I very willingly bend over the cold counter, shivering when it comes in contact with my skin.

Then he does the unthinkable by slapping my fucking ass so hard that I yelp loudly and bend even more against the counter from the force, my ass sticking out in the air and stinging.

I whip my head back harshly, glaring at him.

"What the fuck is that ab-" I start but end in a sudden and abrupt moan when he suddenly rubs his palm softly against my pink ass in a soothing manner.

Oddly I find myself enjoying the sensation too much that my mind goes blank and i find myself moaning over and over again as his hands run up and down my ass.

"You were saying?' He asks ever so smugly behind me and at the same time strikes against my ass for the second time.

I do what should now be understood as a yelp-moan, the force pushing me against the counter a second time and I tighten my grip on it as i feel more of my liquids run down my legs shamelessly when he soothes the sting once again.

"I don't understand gibberish Miss Hanson, tell me what you were going on and on about." he mutters and I growl.

"Asshole." I finally mutter and he throws his head back, laughing at my own fucking expense.

I don't expect nor calculate his next move and so takes me by surprise and a little bit of pain when he suddenly thrusts into me with one slick and rough move, making me scream out from the sudden invasion.

He roughly stretches hard against my walls, commanding the needed space.

My grip on the counter tightens so much that I start to feel my knuckles tear from the force, worse, he doesn't even give me time to adjust to his big, long, hard, throbbing size as he starts to move inside me, hard, rough and really fast.

"fuck!' I yell as he continously hit hard against my g-spot, not giving me space and time, fucking me hard and rough, his hands snaking around to squeeze hard against my breast, I moan so loud at the sensation of him pummeling inside my pussy, his grip hard on my boobs, his breath hard against my neck, each groan from his lips vibrating against me.

Surely and annoyingly, I begin to feel pressure build up in the pit of my stomach and groan, not wanting it all to end so soon.

"C-Cain, Cain I'm coming... i don't want to... I.."

"Cum Rya... now." He breathes hard against me and as if a button was pressed in me, I had no say at all, No fucking say!

I came crashing down like a fucking what i don't know, screaming as what I would call a banshee as he helps me ride out my fucking orgasm.

After a while, my breath comes to normal and I glare at him.

"I hate you fucker." I mutter.

RED.