13

I'm hoping that fucking orange juice would spill all over his stupid flowery body, also hope the bacon would slap him in the fucking face till it becomes red, and I hope the idiot would finish his food on time and let me get the fuck out of here.

I roll my eyes at the stupid blond haired fool stuffing bacon into his face without a fucking care in the world.

"Would you mind eating faster?? You've been on this bacon for 30 minutes now, I have a job in case you forgot." I say in my most calm and official voice when all I want to do is claw off his fine face.

He slowly finishes his bacon, sips a bit of his juice, clears his throat before looking up at me, a happy smile on his annoying face.

"Actually ice-"

"Miss Hanson."

"Ice..."

I fix him a glare before looking away.

"I don't eat in a rush because I need my food digested okay? So don't rush me... You could order something for yourself as well." He explains and I send him a look.

"I don't know why I'm still here." I mutter and make to stand when he speaks up again.

"You spill hot, scalding coffee over me, make me miss breakfast, buy me a girly shirt and won't even grace me with the honour of paying for my meal? How icy."

I groan and rub my hands over my face, "I told you to let me pay for it and go!!"

"Please sit ice, people are staring." He says calmly and that is when I realise I've been shouting and must look like someone who has been condemned to hell.

"I hate you." I mutter when I sit down and fold my arms, sulking.

I check my watch.

10:00am.

I groan and grab my phone, ignoring the seven missed calls from Luke and dial the second number on my contact list.

I smirk when she picks up immediately.

"How is La Mesa?" Is the first thing I ask and my loving. knowing assistant answered immediately.

"Up and doing ma'am." She answers and I understand, I nod and end the call before I realized I nodded on a phone call.

I sigh and look up to Blondie sitting comfortably with his arms folded across his chest, staring at me.

I stare back.

He stares right back.

I roll my eyes.

He snickers.

I give him the stink eye and he finally laughs our loud.

"What's so funny." I state, glaring at his happy face at my expense.

"Nothing, I'm done let's go." He mutters and I sigh a relieved sigh.

"Stand." I can't help but order as we both stand and as we are about to move, I once again bump into someone.

"Ah what the hell?" I yell annoyed as I hear a soft groan.

I facepalm and curse my life.

"Not again." I hear Blondie grumble in a happy tone and I turn to shoot him a glare, not bothering to help the person I bumped into.

"You're not even going to apologize?" I hear an annoyed tone directed at me and I turn to glare- then freeze at the silver eyes that glare back at me.