19

*Okay hi bitches, I'm here with a fucking annoying thingy that has been disturbing me now.

I see some comments like, 'I don't like Rya, she's too cold, she's too this and that...'

I'll just like to say a few words about that..

I ain't forcing no one to read this story got it? If u don't fucking like it, there's the fucking door!! Use it and stop disturbing my already disturbed life cos I wouldn't like to take out an undeserved anger on anyone!! Okay? Okay!

Don't let it get to the extent where I have to pull ur hair out just so u understand that each characters here are my baby and if u as much as cuss at one of them (except when needed) first thing I'll do is, bitch at you.. Then before u get the chance to bitch back..

Ta-da!! I mute ur annoying little ass!

Thank you for understanding, let's get on with business.

RYA HANSON.

I don't stop to think of all the nonsense I've been spurting all evening, nonsense I normally never EVER would have said -no- instead I focus on him.

The 'him' that I vowed never to meet again, the 'him' whose revenge it took me years to plan,  the 'him' I am currently waiting for, to accept my proposal.

A proposal I'm not letting myself think of because well, it is the most stupid thing that I've ever thought of saying?! I mean, how in the world could I say that?!

This guy broke my heart, he pounded it to pieces! I should be planning his death not wanting to jump his fucking bones! I'm supposed to be the bad ass female who punishes a really stupid ex!! Why am I feeling this way? I should want to kill him.

Who the fuck is the author of this stupid story?

One would think, with my direction of thoughts, I should do something rash, right?
Well no, I'm still waiting for the asshole to say something.

"Well??" I snap and as if he just regains his senses, he turns to me with a look of surprise.

"You don't know what you're asking for, are you drunk Rya?" He shakes his head,giving me a look of disapproval.

I almost roll my eyes as I glare at him.
"You idiot, I'm saying I want us to forget about shit, at least... For now, let's leave the past... Behind, I..." I stop pacing around to look into his grey eyes.
"I want us to be together, I mean... I want you to fuck me Cain, whenever, wherever I want it, however I want it."
His eyes gets clouded over and he runs his hands through his already messy hair, biting his lip as if afraid to say the next sentence.

And I - well I just stand here -my heart beating hard against my ribcage, sweat glistening on my forehead, palms sweaty, lips dry as hell- waiting.

"Rya..."

"I know what I'm asking Cain, give me a fucking answer or I swear I'm-"

Then his lips are the next thing that fills my brain as he  suddenly pulls me flush against him and plants his lips on mine.

My arms, without thinking, almost consciously wraps around his neck and draws him closer, moaning into the kiss.

Taking this opportunity, he introduces his tongue and I willingly open up for him, kissing him back with a wild desperation that sings in between my legs.

With one hand remaining on my neck -keeping me exactly where he wants me- his other hand moves down to his favourite part of my body, squeezing my boobs through the flimsy sheeny material.

I moan once more, recognising also his desperation and wild abandon as he growls into my mouth, at the same time, squeezing hard, pulling and tugging

Then the next moment we are apart -two-three steps apart- breathing hard and staring with an unhidden hunger.

Then he sharply looks away, tugging hard and almost obviously painfully at his hair, before looking back at me.

At this moment, I know I've won.

"We fuck till we get tired of fucking and are ready to slit each others throat right back?" He asks.

"Yes... Yes " is the only word I understand at the moment.

"Fuck I want you Rya, so bad." And he is back again, this time pulling my hand back towards the party and to a black sleek limousine.

Once we're seated in it, he almost barks out.

"Home, Harry."

Poor Harry.

Actually I could care less.

I don't have the time to check the interiors, nor do I have the time to worry if the driver, Harry will hear our sinful 'engagement' while he is driving because, I had an order.

"Kiss me Rya."

And without wasting time or thoughts, I do, diving straight for his plump, pink lips.

My hand pushes his prim and proper suit away as I climb swiftly unto his lap, straddling him, taking full control -because he allows me.

I bite down on his lips, adding more pressure and moan back in pleasure when his hands tightens on my ass, griping and growling into my mouth as we both explore each other.

Next, his buttons on his shirt begins to fly around, without thinking of how much of a fortune the damned thing cost, I go down to sucking on his neck as my hands work on his shirt.

Liquid after liquid seep down my legs at the sounds of his groans of pleasure as I bite and suck a bit aggressively on his neck.

Just as I make to remove his shirt, a loud knock on the window interrupts us.

I jerk my head upwards to see Harry standing at the door, not looking but obviously expecting us to exit the car.

We got to his home already?

Against my better self, I blush and look back at Cain whose lower lip is currently residing in between his teeth, watching every single, little movement of mine, a dark dark hunger clouding his grey.

Fuck me.

I wear his suit back on for him and button it this time to at least hide the fact that his shirt is no longer of this world and that I'm a crazy bitch who takes great honour in tearing off obstructions to skinship from her sex partners.

But then I'm sure he has imagined the worst already since we weren't exactly quiet in the car.

I open the door, walk out, and smile -at Harry-

"Thank you.. Harry." Then I proceed to walk in the house and up the stairs, ignoring my humming pussy the best I can.

∆∆∆

This is officially the first and worst writer block ever in the history of writer blocks, I am effing proud of this chapter cos well I did not plan this shit.. It just came.. No proofreading, no nothing. And boom!! I publish for you all.
Have a nice night!day ... Keep the votes rolling!!!

Red.