14

That cover is just the definition of sexy!  What do you think??

RYA HANSON.

I flex my newly manicured and painted white fingers slowly over the sparkling white new table I'd gotten for my office.

In fact I have changed everything in my office and if care is not taken you would think you are in heaven because everything in my office is now white, not just white but the sparkling one.

I found out that white gives me relieve, I don't know why but its just like that.
It keeps me from thinking about the things going wrong in my life, Cain coming back, my brother acting like an idiot, my family not even my real family, the case of my adoption.

Everything.

But, what it doesn't keep me from doing is glare at my best Friend from across my table spitting nonsense from his pink mouth.

"Shut the fuck up Luke, you're not making any sense right now." I mutter and rub my forehead soothingly.

"You know I am Rya, if you didn't love him why do you think you, the ice maiden got back in bed with him?"

"I love his dick, not him." I pause then glare at him. "Did you call me ice maiden just now? Do you have a death wish Luke?" I ask and he raises his hands up in surrender, holding back a loud laughter.

"It's your signature name darling, don't blame me for calling you that okay? Blame the ones who named you."

I stand from my desk rolling my eyes. "Just shut your fucking mouth Luke."

Just then, my door is knocked and five seconds later, Maya walks in with a box designed with white and golden ribbons.

I frown and Luke turn a flirty eye to her, making me want to gag.

Is he gay or bi?!

"What is this?" I ask, vaguely nodding at the box.

"Uhh... Ma'am, a Mr Gregory Hanson dropped this off just now, he says happy birthday in advance."

I close my eyes, feeling the anger from before wash over me.

Who the fuck does Greg think he is to treat me this way?!

"Rya..." I hear Luke mutter in a sympathetic tone and I raise up my hand as a sign for him to keep quiet.

Fortunately he does keep quiet.

I feel a migraine wash over me and I groan in pain but still don't allow anyone come a foot closer to me.

I need the pain, I need it to be able to get stronger and face my enemies.

Like a strengthening pill, the words make me so bold despite the hammer pounding in my skull and I glare up at Maya who looks like she has seen a ghost.

"Where is he?" I grit, squeezing my knuckles together till I draw blood, not even caring about my bloodshot red eyes that appeared because of the pain in my head.

"H-he he is-"

"Do not fucking stutter Maya, where the hell is my brother?!"

Her hands shake so hard as she points me in the direction downstairs where normal people were having lunch and I growl, pushing past her and feeling thankful that Luke does not make a move to stop me.

I run down the elegant staircase not so elegantly, thankful for wearing a palazzo instead of the tight skirt I initially had in mind.

My heart skips a beat when I see the dirty blond haired, suit clad man almost exit my world.

"Hey!! Gregory!!" I yell on top of my lungs and he freezes for just a second before he picks up his pace and practically runs out of the restaurant, refusing to even glance at me.

I don't give up but instead run after him in a frenzy.

"Stop!! G-gregory stop where you fucking are!!" I continue to yell as I chase him out of the restaurant, ignoring my head in pains, the hammer increasing by the second and the stares I was getting from people as I chase after my brother till he gets to the park, gets in his car and without a second more zoom past me in a flash.

"Stop!!" I yell and finally fall to the ground, crying my heart out.

"You fucking coward!! You idiot you stupid fool!" I continue to yell all sorts of profanities at the car that had already gone miles away, leaving trails of dust behind him.

"Gregory you fucking bastard!!" I yell as tears roll down my cheeks at the irony of my own words.

I was the bastard here.

Slowly I feel strong arms wrap around me and pull me closer to a warm chest.

It felt so comforting that without a second to think I cling closer to the stranger and cry my heart out on his shoulder, hugging  him so tight I was afraid he would break.

"He is a fucking idiot, a bastard." I cried out and felt so good saying those things out loud even if I knew it was a lie, I was the bastard.

I don't know how long I cried on this strangers shoulder while he just rubs my back soothingly, muttering inaudible words of comfort to me.

"What the hell do you think you're doing with her?!"  I suddenly hear
A very angry voice that belonged to Luke say, his voice was so angry that I was even scared for a moment.

Suddenly the strange person is pulled away from me to a choking position.

I look up in alarm to see both men holding each other at the throat, glaring hard.

I gulp, I've never seen Luke this angry.

Who was it?

"Luke..." I whisper in an attempt to soothe him.

Both men turn to face me.

I first give Luke a small smile before turning to the other person.

Then I freeze, my heart freezing with it.

Then my mouth opens wide.

∆∆∆

Who do y'all think it is??

Blondie?

Cain??

Someone else entirely??

Keep the comments going!!!

Red.