6

"Luke!!" I holler as soon as I walk through the door, pulling off my heels with the other leg, I put on blue oversized slippers that were meant for Luke and dump my bag on the hanger meant for coats.

I stalk around the house. My legs shaking from the 'too much action' today held.

"Luke! Where the actual fuck are you, we need to talk!" I yell once again when I reach the kitchen to find it empty. I sigh and turn to go but a bright pink paper stuck on the fridge catches my eyes and I stop, frowning.

What the-

This wasn't here yesterday.

Or this morning.

I walk up to it before yanking the annoyingly pink thingy off my white fridge.

I'M OUT, IMPROMPTU DATE, DON'T WAIT UP, FOOD IS IN THE MICROWAVE, CIAO. It reads and I roll my eyes, not knowing where to direct my pent up frustration.

"Typical Luke, slutty bestie." I mutter and make to throw the paper into the trash can when white fur tickles my legs and I look down to see my dog staring up at the pink paper, her tail wiggling in an excited manner.

A small smile makes its way to my lips and I bend down to run my hands through the white baby fur, happy that I have someone to talk to.

"Gatto! You're here!" I exclaim and she turns to stare at me as if asking 'really? I'm a dog you dumb woman!'

I shrug and run my hands deeper into her soothing fur.

"Gatto fits you, you look like a catish dog." I say, then giggle at my own absurd joke, the sound strange to my ears.

Gatto just tilts her head, watching me.

"Come on, that's  not why you're here right? You came to sooth me right? So let's get on to business."

I stand up, ready to burst, and then I actually do burst.

"Like, who the hell does he think he is?? He waltzes into my restaurant like he owns the place and I keep my cool, and then he tries to waltz into my life again like he owns it! I swear I could kill him!" I say, waving my hands around animatedly and when Gatto gets tired of watching my hand movements, she starts to pace around, like she is thinking of what I'm saying.

I also start to pace around too, thinking of the other source of my frustration.

Fucking blonde.

"I swear I could kill the both of them and happily go to jail for it." I mutter and finally stalk away, leaving Gatto to think of solutions for me.

I walk up the stairs and instead of going right to where my room was, I stop, taking a deep breath and then walk left to where 'the room' was.

I stop again when I get to the brown wooden door, slowly lifting my hands to touch it, loving and remembering the feel of it against my finger tips.

I know when I walk into this room, I would be walking into my past again, the past that I've tried so hard to leave behind me but, after what happened today, I need to remember my past, I need to fuel up my anger once again so when I meet Cain a next time, I would make him pay for what he did without feeling the urge to have his hands inside my panties.

I bite hard on my lips as I forcefully open the door before I freak out and run away.

I take a step into the slightly dusty room, my heart thumping loud and fast.

The first thing that reaches my ears are their mockeries, their laughter, their words.

"Crazy bitch."