18

OKAY YOU GUYS ARE BEST!!!! AH I FEEL LIKE I'M ON TOP THE WORLD AND I'M SURE THIS IS THE ONLY SANE PLACE I CAN CELEBRATE MY MADNESS BECAUSE WELL.. I'M NOT TALKING TO MY BEST FRIEND..
THOSE WHO HAVE ANNOYING BEST FRIENDS CAN ATTEST THAT SOMETIMES YOU JUST WANT TO STICK A KNIFE DOWN THEIR THROAT, BREAK THEIR TV OR SOMETHING.

SIGH...
OKAY IM DONE RAMBLING.. REALLY I'M DONE.. I WONT THINK OF THROWING AND LOCKING HER IN MY WARDROBE FOR LIFE.. NOR WILL I THINK OF FEEDING HER TO THE BIRDS.. HAHAHA.. OR WAIT.. I COULD GIVE HER TO THE MONKEY FAMILY! PERHAPS THE DREAD DOCTORS?? GIMME IDEAS PEOPLE..

CWAZIE BESTIE ASIDE.
I REALLY LOVE YOU GUYS FOR MAKING MY DAY WITH ALMOST 100 READS PER DAY ON MY STORY! MY READERS ARE JUST TOO PERFECT!

For that..

*drum roll*

I give you...

A very special POV!!

ENJOY KITTENS!

CAIN MICHEALS.

I take a small step back and do a bad job at that when I almost miss a step, my heart beats so loud against my chest that I almost pray nobody notices as I stare with wide non-believing eyes.

I've been taught all my life that women are supposed to be docile, supportive, inferior and gentle beings, not that I believe or like that shit but, growing up with that ringing in my ear, having always to be the first to ask girls out and all that, never in my life have I seen -heard, yes but seen- a female literally asking for a relationship despite a ugly past.

I can only stare at her, watching every of her facial expressions to see if she is trying to make a joke or not, but when her breathless form stares at me with wild abandon, expecting an answer from me, my breath ceases one more time.

She wants me, even now she still wants me.

As fast as my earlier fear comes, it starts to waver, not really going or coming anymore, leaving me frustrated.

"Rya.."

"What? You don't want me anymore? Then what the fuck is all this about?" She waves her hands around frantically and obviously frustrated as I watch her almost speechless, a sort of sick happiness blooming right in me, my lips stretching to a wild Cheshire kind of grin I'm sure should probably make her scared but, in case you didn't notice, it's Rya we're talking about here.

She suddenly turns to glare at me, noticing my grin.

"Do I look funny to you right now? Was this all a plan you bastardized son of a matchet? Did you plan this with my brother again?"

What?

My grin wipes off almost immediately trying to understand what my angel with a dirty and foul mouth is communicating.

"wha-"

Trust her to fucking cut in, running her hands through her beautifully made hair.

I resist the urge to run my hands through her hair selfishly but, instead watch her confused, hands itching at my side.

"You were always an asshole you asswipe! And here I thought you changed.. " then her voice turns shaky, she looks away from me, pained. "I'm such a fool."

I rub the back of my neck, confused.

Okay this is not what I planned.

I take a small step towards her but she holds up her hands as a sign for me to stop.