8

A!N *cover by a beautiful black skinned anonymous fan! I love you girl, this is well... Hot!*

RYA HANSON.

I bite my lips intentionally, slowly swaying my glass of red wine, focused entirely on it, my mind far, far away.

Today was 'that' time of the week, yes, it was that time that I would come back home to meet a parcel on my doorstep, delivered personally by someone I hated calling my brother, someone whose balls are not complete to actually face me. So like every other time, I throw the box in one of the guest rooms in my mansion.

Yes, I'm too proud to actually check what's in it, why check it when I won't use it?

My pride always do nothing to help my mood that always dampened when the fucking gifts arrives though, so my best friend-

yes, the gay annoying, slutty, crazy, idiotic one Luke, decided tonight is when I need to 'let it go', stop thinking about Cain and the different ways I could kill him in my bed and enjoy life.

And for someone as boring as I am, imagine how I took the news.

Oh effing joy.

I lean on my right leg, beautified with an almost seven inched black 'fuck me' heels that screamed 'sexy and power' at the same time.

I release my lips from my teeth's grasp with a soft pop,smirking and enjoying the intakes of breath from both genders but focusing more on the male, smirking but not taking my eyes off my drink.

I'm not a cheap whore looking for a quick orgasm, no. I am fierce, strong, confident bold, beautiful, sexy and powerful.

Me being a cold hearted bitch most times does not in anyway mean I don't have fun when I want it, nah. It actually means I can be more sexy and determined when I want sex, 

Or men.

And both, did I crave now, anything to get those silvery grey eyes off my mind and finally out of my life.

Let the hunting begin.

With calculated, precise steps, I turn from the counter to face the dark dance floor in the tush club, scanning the guys in my way and shaking my head in disapproval, clicking them off the eligible list one by one.

Being a boss Lady does not mean I always want to be one in bed too, intact now, what I need is a strong dominating man to make me forget how I used to love Cain's attention on my body, now what I need  is someone who would worship my body, not someone who is looking for a quick release.

But all the guys my eyes met just now looks like the ones that would beg you to wear leather pants and whip them while tying them up just so they can get off on it.

I scoff and slowly bring my cup to my red lips, scanning the dance floor and looking for candidates while keeping a small eye on my best friend who is currently hitting on another guy in the dark there.

I roll my eyes and take a small sip of my wine again, trust my bestie to leave me hanging on what was supposed to be a besties night out.

I narrow my eyes at a brunette in the crowd, swaying her hips to the beat of the song and staring straight at me, I lick my lips and smirk.

Now don't get me wrong, I am in Jo way gay, but tonight I just wanted attention, even from a female, if it would get Cain off my mind.

As if on cue I spot the devil walk into the club, his suit, tie and collar all good, hands in his pocket, eyes scanning the poorly lit surrounding.