Chapter 6

Sorry for the bad camera quality.

Eerika's POV:

"The safety of our realm is no jest. We are going to Jothunehim." Thor concluded with a smirk on his face. Sometimes I wonder how I'm even related to this fool.

I rubbed my fingers on my forehead trying to process Thor's idiotic thinking.
Fandrall chuckled and said "what?" He was just as confused as I was.
"Thor," Sif started.
"Of all the laws of Asgard, this is the one you must not break." I nodded my head at Sif.
"This isn't like a journey to Earth, where you summon a little lightening and thunder and the mortals worship you as a god. This is Jothunehim." Fandrall warned once again.

If Thor can't get it through his head that this is a bad idea then he truly doesn't deserve to wear the crown yet.

"If the frost giants don't kill you, your father will." Volstagg said as he was cutting some bread.

"My father fought his way into Jothunehim, defeated their armies and took their casket!" Thor argued.

"They are all right Thor, if you truly want to be a benevolent king you have to listen to us just this once. Not only will it help you, it will help Asgard. If you go to Jothunehim and father finds out, then you will be punished severely." I started walking towards him but he walked away instead.
"You're right sister, that's why we need to make sure no one finds out. All we need to do is get answers."

"We?" I asked Thor. No way in hell was anyone going to Jothunehim with a strong chance of dying.

Thor just laughed.
"My friends have you forgotten all that we have done together?" Thor made his way over to Fandrall who was thinking about the situation in his head.
"Who brought you into the sweet embrace of the most exotic maidens in all of Aedrasir?"
What the hell? I definitely did not need to hear how my brother and my friend got into a bunch of ladies beds...
"Excuse me, when did this happen?" I was ignored.
"You helped a little..." Fandrall answered,
Thor laughed at his response.

Thor then went over to Hogun who was on the edge of fighting along with Thor or staying on Asgard.
"And who led you into the most glorious of battles?"
Wow great convincing, brother.
"You did."

Thor then went over to Volstagg who was eating more bread than the body could possibly allow.
"And the delicacies so succulent you thought you died and gone to Valhalla?!"
Volstagg look down for a moment.
"You did." Thor pat his back and laughed once again. I could see Volstagg smile.

Next Thor went over to Sif, who had her arms crossed.
"And who proved wrong all who scoffed at the idea that a young maiden could be one of the fiercest warriors this realm has ever known?" Thor placed his hand on Sif's shoulder and she scoffed.
"Eerika and I did!" She answered and I smirked
"True, but I supported you."

Thor began to walk over to Loki.
"My friends, trust me now! We must do this! You won't let my brother and me take all the glory alone are you?"
I could see Loki's face shift. The only way to describe it is picture someone that has no friends finding a friend—that face.

Loki looked up to face Thor.
"What?" Loki asked in disbelief. It made me happy to see Loki like this.
Nonetheless, I still don't approve.

"You are coming with me. Aren't you, brother?" Loki immediately smiled and got up.
"Of course! I won't let my brother march into Jothunehim alone." Loki declares.

Volstagg spoke up.
"And I."

Fandrall looked over at me, and then Thor.
"And I."

After seeing his two buddies agreeing, Hogun spoke up.
"And I. The warriors three...fight together."
Give me a break.