Night Out 1

Chapter 1 ;)))

*phone rings*

Josh: (answers it) Hello?

Jen: Hey Joshie!

Josh: OH! Hey Jen. What's up? (he sits on couch and drinks soda)

Jen: Can I come over? I need to show you something.

Josh: (chuckles) Is it that important for you to come over just to show it to me?

Jen: Apparently yes. (chuckles)

Josh: (scoffs) Well okay. (leans back) What is it anyway?

Jen: You'll see.

*doorbell rings again and again*

Josh: I have to go Jen. (hangs up on her) (goes to the door, running) Coming! Geez! Easy on the doorbell! (hears laughing outside) (opens the door) Jen?? (smiles)

Jen: Hey! (smiling) (enters inside) Oh come on Josh! Don't you ever wear pants? (looks down to his boxers)

Josh: (chuckles) (closes door) I didn't expect you to come this early. (goes to his living room)

Jen: (follows him) And since when did you clean this apartment? (looks around) Egghh! You're the one who should be called Catpiss Neverclean not me. (giggles)

Josh: (sits on the couch and watches tv) Unless you can clean it for me. (looks at her with puppy dog face)

Jen: Ha! (scoffs) I'm not your "girlfriend" to give orders. (sits with him)(watches tv)

Josh: Ha! Don't worry Jen, soon you'll be. (grinning)

Jen: (punches his arm playfully) (chuckles)

Josh: (laughs) Just kidding! What were you going to show me anyway? (looks at her)

Jen: Oooh! Almost forgot! (gets something in her plastic bag) Look what I got in the grocery today. (smiling) (shows a bag of berries to him)

Josh: (scoffes) Blueberries. Nice (chuckles)

Jen: No! You're wrong. (shows him the tag attached on it)

Josh: (reads it) Nightlock? Really?! (gets it from her) Oohh this is so cool! (examines the bag) Where did you buy these? (looks at her excitedly)

Jen: In the grocery store near here. (looking at the berries)

Josh: (looks at her) There's a grocery store near here? (confused)

Jen: (looks at him) Yeah, it's there around the block. I think it just opened. I've never seen it before either.

Josh: Oh that's why I'm not familiar with it. (looks back at the berries) Will we die when we eat this? (looks at her) (chuckling)

Jen: (smiles) I was thinking of asking you the same thing.

Josh: Wanna find out?

Jen: Dying to. (sits up straight and puts her hands infront of josh)

Josh: (pours berries on her and his hands too)

Jen: Together?

*both laughs*

Josh: Together. 1......

Jen: (giggling) 2.......

Both: 3! (eats) Mmmmmm!

Jen: This is good.

*both laughs*

Josh: *coughs* Jen- *coughs*