Eighteen

It's gonna be awhile before another update happens after this one. My ps4 is being shitty and won't let me download episode three and I also wanted to wait until season 4 ends before doing any characters so yeah.

Gabriel Garcia (2017)

I hate school.

My friends hate school.

My sister hates school.

Javi hates school.

Everyone hates school.

I wish someone would come and blow it up to pieces so we wouldn't have to go. Of course with only the people I hate inside of it.

The third week of not being able to understand a god damn thing my math teachers says has passed and I'm onto the fourth.

It seems like forever until fourth hour will end and I can go to lunch.

I looked over at Elizabeth, my crush, and watch she twirls her hair in her fingers and smacks her gum intently watching Mrs. Head lecture the class.

The intercom static sounds through the class, not even phasing us until a distraught lady's voice comes on. "This is not a drill—" and her voice cuts out. Replacing it is a sound I never thought I would hear.

Gun shots and screaming.

The classroom is super close to the lunchroom, so I could hear very clearly lunch A getting shot up.

Mrs. Head stopped teaching and ran over to her door to turn off the light. She waved for us to get behind her desk. Luckily only ten of us being in the room, we could all fit behind and under it.

She grabbed her bat, and stood behind a little piece of wall that goes inward, blocking her from the view of the intruder.

The screams eventually stopped, my heart pounding in my chest and my eyes watering as I knew every person in that cafeteria had been killed.

One of three of my best friends was in that lunch hour. The second one is sitting beside me, and the third one is in French right now.

I looked over at Andrew with silent tears spilling down my face. I mouthed the words, "Jayden" and he nodded, biting his cheek to stop from making noise.

Soon, an echo of a voice sounded out in the hall. "Please! Someone let me in!" They were screaming, pounding on doors. Then they let out the most heart breaking scream I've ever heard. "Please, don't! Garret! I thought we were friends!" Then a shot rang out and a body thudded against the ground.

I know exactly who it is.

Garret Halsey

The most bullied kid in school.

I once tried to talk to him, but Andrew and Liam pushed him into a trash can before I could talk to him. I've never tried to talk to him since.

The clicking of his boots neared the door as he passed it in the hall, then they started to become more faint as he advanced down the hall.