8: Misinterpreted

Frantically, Sangwoo tore the letter open.

"YN!" He said out loud in excitement. He smelled the letter. It smelled like... well, paper, but faintly, if he sniffed really hard, it might have smelled like you.

"That your little bitch boy writing to you!?" An unknown name called out to him from behind a cell door. He ignored it.

"Aww, love letters to a sick fuck from a sick fuck! If I get out, I'll beat that disgusting freak out of you!" Another screamed. They didn't have anything better to do anyway but make threats.

"Really?! I'll show him what a real man feels like!" A wicked laugh sounded off.

Sangwoo barely heard them as he walked back to his room.

Of course, he waited until he had private time in his own cell to read the letter. There was no way that it was going to be easy to read. He smelled the letter again; this time letting his body react fully to what he perceived to be your scent. He'd let those criminals think that this was that traitor writing to him. He'd let them think he was receiving love letters from another man.

The truth was even more sick.

"I never got to show you how much I loved you... Fuck... I can't even tell you... No return address..." He was so, so lonely in prison. On lock-down for a majority of the day, he wasn't even allowed face-to-face contact with any other prisoners due to his 'celebrity status'. A face as pretty as his was just asking to be cracked in half. "Let's see what words you have for me..."

Because after all, they were the only words he got. And he worshiped them.

I hate you so much

"That was expected..." He mumbled, but continued on.

The letter was pretty sad, as he thought. You couldn't sleep; much like himself. You missed Dongyu, which was stupid. He kept reading until he hit one particular sentence.

You're a big, strong male. You don't have to be scared.

"Fuckkkk..." He put the letter close to his face and inhaled again. Then he read it again.

You're a big, strong male. You don't have to be scared.

A big, strong male.

Big.

Strong.

Male.

His dick was hard. He didn't know if it was the fact that he hadn't jacked off since he was arrest, or the fact that it was something he took as a positive from you, or the smell of you on the paper.

If he took his dick out and got caught, he risked losing what little privileges he had: outside time, phone calls (not that there was anyone to call), extra items in his cells.

But it ached. He thought if he just touched it a few times it would burst.

You're a big, strong male. You don't have to be scared.

"I don't have to be scared..." He mumbled as he stood up briefly and looked out his tiny, scratched up window. The guards weren't close to his window yet.

Quickly, he grabbed some toilet paper and shoved his hands down his pants. He wouldn't take it out; he would go in.

"YN, YN, YN..." He whispered quietly as he shut one eye and kept the other on the door. "I'll protect you. I'll be your big, strong man."