32: You Know What? Nevermind

Damn. I thought this was going to be different from literally everyone in this prison. They find a girl that they think is just perfection, then they lust after them and end up needing the real thing to satisfy them. Classic. Dr. Wong shook his head and began to finish writing up his notes. At this point, Sangwoo is trying not to sound like he's panting while he speaks, but he's right on the edge.

"And now I was trying to imagine the heat and softness of her pussy, dripping all wet and spread open while taking me in as it's first dick. I couldn't hold myself anymore, I started to jack off again, faster and faster, moaning her name several times, trying to imagine my sweaty body pressed against hers, my cock sliding in and out of her cunt... finally, I let myself loose and I came, I started to shoot my hot and sticky seed all around, enjoying a long and intense orgasm."

Sangwoo paused, letting this play out in real life, although all around was more confined this time.

"It's squirting on the desk, on the floor, on her picture on my phone. I almost passed out, so I leaned against the table with my knees, the last drops of jizz still leaking out. And I get another text. 'Remember that girl you had like a month ago? She hit me up and wants to go on vacation together.' Now I'm pissed, I ask him why he's being a cheating asshole and he just lets loose on me. I remember it absolutely perfectly. 'What a fucking hypocrite. All you do is fuck girls wildly. I'm the one who has a girlfriend. You might be able to have any girl you want, but they don't want you. None of them can stand to stay around you'."

Now Dr. Wong was confused. Sangwoo was just satisfied.

"So, did you like YN, or did you hate this guy? What prompted you to kidnap her? To keep her locked away?" He probed.

"I liked YN, sure. At least, as much as any other cute girl. Honestly, I felt bad for her. Like pity almost. Maybe equal parts of both." Sangwoo shrugged. "It might have even been spur of the moment because this was like months before. I think I just saw her walking alone and I was like, eh, I could. Already knew her, she was nice enough to do what I asked her to."

Dr. Wong had a blank look on his face.

"It was just... random?"

"Not random. Just spur of the moment. But not pre-planned, that's for sure." Sangwoo grabbed a book and began reading it, bored of the talking. "Anyway, hope that answered your question 'cause I'm just going to read now."

"Yeah, alright..." Dr. Wong stood up, a bit shaken. "Uh... enjoy."

And all Sangwoo did was smile.