Part 33

Sharma's came to Khanna's the next day to go together for the picnic. Sonal went near Mehak and asked how is she how many times she called and she didn't answer her and never reply the messages also , please yaar don't be angry with me because of Mohit and maa. Mehak said I am not upset with you or anyone just tired and many things happening and I was busy. What happen Sonal insist to know from Mehak, Mehak just shakes her head and said now you will be expecting your baby just think about your baby I will take care of me. Although Sonal knows there is something behind but getting things out of Mehak is very hard.

Damdama Lake which is 1.5 hrs. distance from the city is a quiet and scenic atmosphere. In the serene location, one can enjoy boating in row boats, paddle boats and motor boats. Damdama is known for its splendid adventure sports facilities such as para sailing, kayaking, cycling, angling, rock climbing, and valley crossing also go for nature walks in the nearby Aravali hills. Its natural home for birds, & more than 190 species of birds, migratory as well as local, all throughout the year a variety of birds from different places flock to Dream Island. Some of the major birds seen here are water fowl, cranes, cormorants, terns, egrets, kingfishers etc. While driving to Damdama Lake, they catch a glimpse of peacocks and blue bulls. Shaurya while driving keep watching Mehak from the rear mirror she was chit chatting with Dolly maasi. Ever since the day they fought she has kept herself away from him and not even once they have exchanged a glance. His heart earns for her eyes and her love.

Once they reached the picnic area, Mehak with Awara and other carried the food items and other picnic stuffs. Shaurya tried to take the heavy warmer from Mehak's hand she just ignored and took it by herself. Dolly pass some other stuff to Shaurya asking him to carry that. Later Nehal and Mehak lay out the picnic mat on the grass and Awara help them to set all the food items. Nehal suggested to walk and sightseeing the area before they start eating. Sonal said she will sit and wait here and Mohit decided to be with her as well. All agreed and walked along checking out the open area from the lake to green scenery. Nehal along with Mehak and Vicky was taking videos of the lake and the surroundings. Mehak gets some breads and feed the fish in the lake. She was telling Nehal look at the fish they all are so fat , Vicky saw that and said yes bhabhi all these fishes are so fat and full of flesh, if we do fish Manchurian , fish fry it will taste great, hearing this Mehak nauseated and start hitting Vicky. Shaurya seeing them smiling at their antics. Then he wants to irritate Mehak and said Vicky you said it correctly if we fry the fat fleshy fish the meat are juicy and taste wonderful. Mehak turned and looked at him he was smiling evilly after many days they are seeing each other's face. Shaurya walked towards her. She turns herself and cling her arms around Nehal's arm and started to walk ignoring him. Nehal after a while asked are you had argument or misunderstandings? Mehak asked why I look like trouble maker to you. Nehal said no di just wondering instead of holding your 6ft handsome husband's arm why are you holding me, and he is at the back smiling and checking you out like the boy loafing around to check his girlfriend. Mehak turned slightly and saw Nehal was right he was smiling and looking at her. She was wondering what happen to him few days he was grumpy and now smiling, his mood is like weather unpredictable. Nehal was giggling loud and Mehak tapped on her head and ask her to keep quiet and walk. They went to the bird sanctuary see all types of birds. A keeper was holding a macaw parrot on his hand, he asked them to pat the parrot as it's not harm. None dare to touch that but the parrot leap to Mehak and peck on her nose, she was shocked and trying to control her fear seeing the large parrot's quirky action. The entire family laughs seeing the view and Mehak's expression. Seeing this Shaurya took his mobile out took a video and few shots. Later the elders said they walked so much and feeling tired they want to walk back to their picnic spot to rest. Nehal ask them to go first and they will come back later. After sometime Nehal ask all Mehak Vicky and Shaurya to pose for selfie. Shaurya holds Mehak by her waist. Mehak's expression changed and Nehal captured all her expression. Nehal saw the shots and started to laugh asking di why your face like this , Mehak saw and ask her to delete it and try to take the mobile from her hand Nehal throw it to Shaurya and he saw that shots and started to laugh as well. She tried to snatch the mobile from her but he raised his arms higher and Mehak tries to jump and snatch it from him , she ask him to return the mobile but he was amused with her cuteness and raised it higher and didn't let her to get it. Vicky and Nehal stands and watch them. Mehak jumped to get the mobile but ended she lost balance and her lip touched Shaurya's lip. His heart skipped a beat as her lips moved away. Her eyes widened in surprise and she just realized what happened she moved away and touch her lips and didn't want to see him and walked quickly to the family members. She sees them and joined with them. Dolly maasi asked why bahu are you sick again Mehak nodded No and asked if she needs anything she will get for her, Dolly maasi pull her and ask her to sit down , at home you are working , at restaurant you are working now we came for resting and enjoy time with family don't work today can or not? Mehak smiled and nodded her head. Later Harish papa ask to have anthakshari he didn't play for a very long time. All sat together started singing started with PD. She sang a favorite old song from Dilip Kumar's movie. Followed by Dolly maasi's turn, she sang another song. Mehak watches under her eye lashes Shaurya's eye gazing at her while he was paying attention to others. Few times she notice he was staring at her. She just gets herself busy and started to serve fruits for all, she just pass by Shaurya and didn't offer him the fruits. In his heart he was telling you can run, you can hide but your love, your anger your smile your sleep your dream your hunger everything is all for me. After Dolly maasi it was Dadu ji's turn. He sang a song after much struggle all laughed along. Mehak went back to sit next to Sonal. Sonal asked looks like someone on cold war. Mehak asked who? No not you we are talking about our neighbor. Budhu we are talking about you who else. Mehak asked in her cute face pouted, do you think I can't see, I think you are upset with Shaurya right? Then why are you not sitting next to him and offer him fruits. I am watching from earlier, he is looking at you and you are looking at somewhere trying to avoid him. Mehak said nothing like you are saying doesn't mean we are loving couple must act so much in love in public also right? I want to sit with you all here. Sonal said okay now don't show that type cute face eat a bit and feed her some fruits. After Vicky's turn it was Mehak's turn and she don't know what to sing and start to think and asking them to give her clues. Sonal whispered something and Mehak sang.