Part 39

Mehak becomes restless with Shaurya's action, once in a while she will look at him and scolds in her heart, when is he will behave normal or be quiet for a while. She went to the terrace and Jaggu was there also at Sonal's terrace. He laughed at her and said what is this yaar, your hubby is truly amazing you understand him so well , just you were saying he won't sit quietly will definitely do something and now he is here protesting for you. Mehak said I don't know what to do all in house are so tensed seeing him doing all these. Jaggu said then go and talk to him, who knows if you talk everything will be okay and he will listen to you. Mehak retorted and said I am not talking to him, if he wants to sit like that, let him be. Jaggu keep irritating her with his annoyance conversation she found a small rock and throw at him left the terrace. She came back to her room she sat on the bed and was talking wanted to talk to someone but all are making me angry. She huffed and gets up to the window peak thru to see Shaurya. He was falling asleep as tired her heart aches seeing him in that condition, she was talking to herself why Shaurya, why you are like this you are making it difficult for you and for me as well go home. Just then PD interrupted her, he won't go anywhere without you. Mehak turned to look at her. She walk to PD, and make her to sit at the bed. PD please go and talk to him , if he continue to sit like this his health will be bad, whole day he is sitting like this don't know why is he very stubborn.

PD asked her his approach maybe wrong but his intention is good, instead of finding faults its better you start to think how to clear all these misunderstandings beta. To me he looks the same Shaurya how he pack his bags and waited for you to accept him, but his love for your never gets lessen. PD gets up and start to leave and she was talking to herself, if my time I get Romeo like this I would have leave all and run away not waiting here in the room like this girl. Mehak's rolled her pout in O shape as she heard that. It was midnight Mehak couldn't sleep she was fidgeting her duppatta and her thoughts were far away. Her trail of thoughts were interrupted with some noise and she gets up to go and look around and she saw nothing thus she returns to her room. As she enters her room, a male figure with hoodie close and lock the room door, she turned to see the figure and was horrified to see it in her room, before she could scream the figure strode towards her and covers her mouth. With another hand the figure remove the hoodie. It was Shaurya. He smiled at her as her eyes bug out and she was completely baffled with him. He whispered to her don't make any noise or else everyone at home will wakeup then what will people say about us. Mehak couldn't believe it was him she blinked few times viewing in front of her, it's been so long she didn't see him at this close. Shaurya knows she is shocked thus he removed his hand and rest on the bed and exhales a deep breath and he rested his head on her pillow as he inhale her scent on the pillow. My favorite Mehak he squeezed the pillow on his face as he chuckled at Mehak. She went to him and pull the pillow away from him. Asking how you enter inside, are you mad or what? As it is people in the house are angry with you now you are doing this? Why are you here? Shaurya sit on the bed and ask her sit but she refuse and turn away from him, he pull her arm and make her to sit on the bed. He continued what to do biwi is so close so came to see whtr you have slept or missing me. True enough you are missing me that's why I came to chit chat with you.

So tell me jaan do you miss me he asked, Mehak grimaced at him. She retorted and asked Shaurya why are you doing all these? Every body's bp is getting higher because of you. You are here coolly sitting at my bed smiling as if nothing happen? Shaurya said I didn't do anything it's all your Chachus and daduji's fault. I am being a man trying to correct my mistakes and wants to fulfil my responsibilities as a good husband but they are not letting me. How could they take my wife away from me? So I decided if I be good all are taking advantage on my goodness so I use my Majnun Khanna avatar to get my wife back with me. Mehak gets up from the bed and asked if I don't want to come back with you what will you do, tell me. He shrugged and he gets down from the bed and cupped her cheeks I will wait for you Mehak no matter how many days, weeks, months or years. I will wait for you, no matter what happen. Trust me nothing is important to me than you. Both looked deeply into each other's eyes. Mehak can see his intention, his love and how mad he is about her but her heart and mind is telling her something. Just then they heard someone waked up, she ask Shaurya to leave before someone sees him, he left her halfheartedly she saw him how he slide down from the pipes and jump down on the ground. She turn herself and smiling bilkul pagal hei.