Part 63

Both spent their day at Sharma's. Mehak pass them all their gifts she bought from Chikmagalur and told them about White Chilies is being chosen for the tourism and hospitality competition and now they are in top 10. The entire family happy for them and they congratulate Mehak and Shaurya. Kanta chachi reminded Mehak that the coming weekend is Karva Chauth and remind her about the fasting, Shaurya give her a naughty wink which made Mehak to turn crimson. She avoided his look but this was noticed by all her family and all started to tease Mehak and she hide her face at PD's shoulder. She shushed them all not to tease her anymore.

Shaurya was busy with his business meetings and discussion whereas Mehak was catching up Vicky and Priya on White Chilies progress. Mehak prepared many videos for her new recipes so she can upload into her channels. As the competition gets tougher Vicky and Nehal suggested to Mehak and Shaurya to post a joined video in White Chilies Facebook page to thank their customers and everyone who is voted for them and keep voting for them so they can win in the competition. Earlier when this idea was proposed Shaurya didn't want to do it but after he saw Mehak's expression he agreed to do it. Nehal recorded them as both thanked their customers and apologies if during their trip here if anything was not met according to their standard. Once recorded they uploaded into White Chilies Facebook page. He wrapped his arm around her waist as he rested his chin on her shoulder and whispered are you happy biwi and Mehak adjusted her head and wrap her arms on his strong ones. She took a deep breath and inhaled his favorite cologne. She slowly said sorry Shaurya we are forcing you do all these, competition is very tough so we need to do something special like this so we can gain our customers trust. I know we are not new in market but there are many established restaurants around Delhi and this will be a good platform for us and also to our other businesses. He turned her and rested his arms on her shoulders and looked into her carefully, Mehak looked at him and raised her eyebrows asking him what, she smiled a little and wonders what is he looking at her, she asked what are you looking at Shaurya, as if first time seeing me. He grinned sheepishly and said I am feeling that I am seeing you for the first time, No 1, usually when I hug you and gets close to you in public you will refuse me but today you dint stop me and No 2 usually thinking about business strategies etc. is my field of expertise but seems like you are good businessman I am sorry businesswoman, you are thinking of new possibilities, new ideas I am impressed Mrs Mehak Shaurya Khanna. Her eyes widen hearing him and she punched his tummy gently and he purposely made a loud noise which made all the customers to turn and see where the noise come from, seeing all their eyes on them, Mehak quickly push Shaurya and walk away from him to the pantry to make herself busy, Shaurya sees her blushed chuckled and gets himself busy there. Later he accompanied her to Chandni Chowk to get her necessity things for Karwachauth.

The next day was Karwachauth, Karuna maa prepared sargee for Mehak and asked her to rest and when the Mehndi artist comes to apply Mehndi and today everything will be taken care. Shaurya who was rushing for his important meeting sees Mehak was sitting at the living area as she was applying Mehndi. He went to her and planted a gentle kiss on her head and asked her to rest properly and if she is feeling hungry she can open the fast, she rolled her eyes at him and he pulled her nose playfully leave from there. Dolly maasi who was with Mehak accompanied her so she don't get tired and bored. Mehak was trying to convince Karuna maa to allow her to do at least one dish but Karuna maa strictly told her she is not going anywhere but sit with them. As the evening comes, the entire Khanna mansion was brightly lit up and many ladies from Karuna maa's acquaintance attended to perform the breakfast with all. Mehak was dressed in pastel pink saree and golden blouse sat with all and listen to the Katha session by the PanditiJi. She was anxiously looked at the entrance waiting for Shaurya. Dolly maasi asked her to call and see where is he? Mehak told she will not call him he will come soon. Just as she was waiting for him, he arrived and sees all the guests at the living area and rush to his room to freshen up. He came down quickly in his light peach pink kurta and pyjamas pants. He stands nearby the living area entrance and PanditiJi ends his sermon and made his way off from there. Karuna maa and Dolly maasi called Mehak to do aarti for the Goddess statue and she gets up slowly with her tray and sees Shaurya stands there with his signature smile. Her face lit up immediately seeing him and Dolly maasi said after see you she is smiling happily lalla. She walked towards him and he side hugged her and all proceeded to the Goddess statue and did the aarti together and Mehak show the aarti to all the guests. Later they gathered at the garden area for sighting the moon. Once the moon glows all broke their fast. Shaurya feed Mehak food and both feed each other and once the guests all left they sat together at their balcony and cuddled up talking. Mehak as she was leaning on Shaurya's chest and her knees folded to her chest, she slowly said Shaurya I am missing the cute small apartment in Bangalore. Hearing her said that he fully focused on her. She was telling about how he come home quickly to be with her and how he cooked for her and how he does naughty stuffs, as she said that last sentence he nibbled her ear which made her giggled and she nudged him. He gripped her tightly and lifted her placed her on his lap and started to do all the sweet romantic stuff to her which turns to a hot romance session , he carried her to their bed and gently made love till she fell asleep.