Part 53

Both Shaurya and Mehak suited well in the new city. Shaurya managed to get a car for rental to move around instead of getting the driver. He also manage to enroll into the nearest gym to continue his workout routine. Shaurya and Mehak did a small party inviting their neighbors at their new place and organized a tea party so they can get to know their neighbors around apartment and all liked them. They exchange pleasantries. Some of the kids also like Mehak for her cute soft spoken nature. Her opposite neighbor is Mr & Mrs Srinivas and their cute son Neev. Mehak and Neev become good friends and Neev always comes to play with Mehak after coming from school.

Shaurya's work started from the following week with the short listing contestants, choosing the themes and other contest related matters with his new team at Bangalore. As Shaurya is well versed in the cooking competition they welcomed his ideas and they worked well as a team.

Shaurya was standing in front of the dresser without his shirt. Mehak made his breakfast and came to see him in his room. She took the shirt which was on the bed and made him to wear it , he let her to dress him and button his shirt, then pick the matching tie for his suit, Shaurya's naughty hand went down her waist and hold her closer to his body while his fingers drawing some pattern on her body. Mehak didn't see him but she felt the butterflies in her tummy and her cheeks gets red with his antics. She warned him Shaurya what you doing, you need to go to work and your shirt will get crumpled. She finished doing his tie and looked at him he pulled her even closer and planted a wet kiss on her cheek. Today you look so sweet and I will be thinking about you at work how to leave you here alone at home go and work, come with me Shaurya said, Mehak stick her tongue out and teased him Shaurya you going office not to playschool to follow you like mummy. Don't start anything come eat your breakfast she guided him to the dining table, and made him to sit and make him to eat his toast and juice.

In between he tried to be naughty with her but Mehak made him to eat quickly it was as hard with him as his hands keep going to her. His mobile ring and he sighed as he picked up the call. His assistant from the site called him to remind of his appointment and to check has he left home or not. Shaurya replied yes I am leaving shortly. He gets up from his seat as he finish his juice Mehak wiped his lips with her duppatta. She cupped his cheeks and pulled him to her lips and planted kiss on his forehead and hugged him wishing him all the best patidev. She remembered something pulled him to the Matarani altar and ask him to pray first, he obediently followed her. She feed him the curd and he had few spoons before he leaves and asked her to take care of herself if anything call him immediately she nodded yes and not to worry about her. He kissed her cheek by placing his lips longer on her warm cheek he left the door saying love you baby. Mehak smiled and whispered love you patidev.

He drove using the GPS and reached his work place on time. He met with the event sponsors and his co judges for this contest will be Mrs Anupama and Mr Bobby. They are advised by Mr Bhatt and few more leading sponsors. As he reached the board room his assistance with the co judges all were waiting for him he greeted them and apologized for coming late. Mrs Anupama said it's okay and they get into discussion. Shaurya together with the team check the application forms which was shortlisted and picked the most suitable candidates they short listed them to 30 candidates. From there he with the rest suggested to test these 30 candidates culinary skills and other related to cooking before selecting them into the contest. It was soon lunch time and they were served lunch. Shaurya was too busy whenever he took out his mobile to call Mehak but someone will interrupt him related to work and he was pretty occupied and couldn't get a chance to talk to her.

On the other end Mehak manage to finish some of her task like creating new recipes. Whatever on her notepad hand written she type them out properly so is easily documented. She looked at the time it was past lunch time and she look at her mobile there was no single message or miscall from Shaurya , she mumble to herself, looks like Janab don't think about me, when comes to work biwi is always the second, let it be, what I care I won't call him too. Her self-talking broke when there her doorbell rings, she gets up to see who was it and it was Neev who came back from school waiting outside her door. Mehak greeted him happily, he asked how was school and all he replied her happily. He asked her to come over to her house so she can eat lunch and play with him, his mom invited her, Mehak was a bit shy but Neev convinced her to follow and she ask him to wait a bit she will get her mobile and house key, she went in to OFF her laptop and took her mobile along with the house key.