Part 48

As per Shaurya's instruction Mehak remained at home and rest well. But she tried to stay in the room or in living room chatting with Dolly maasi she still get bored. She decided during these few days she will attempt few recipes and take note on the recipes as well create new recipes for the restaurants.

She list down the foods she tried at Udaipur, she tried to list out the ingredients one by one according to the recipes. As she prepare the menu she writes down the steps. The gravy was put on simmer as she gets ready to prepare the next one and prepare a dessert as well. She boil the milk with condensed milk added a dash of rose water. She chopped the pistachios and rose petals, once milk thicken she let it cool down and pour into the dessert cup and place it in the fridge. The first dish was done and she started to take picture of it with her mobile. She work on the next dish as she dab the sweat sprouting on her forehead. She manage to finish the dishes and prepare the rice to go with the dishes.

She garnish the plate and took some photos, just then she thought of something and send the photos to Shaurya via FB messenger. She waited patiently for his reply. There was messenger notification and Shaurya wonders who is messaging him. His face immediately brighten up seeing the sender's name. He opens the message and saw the photos of food garnished in plate. In another photo was dessert with Rose syrup and chopped pistachios with rose petals. She asked him how it looks. He replied looks good and presentable but taste wise I need to try first. She giggled seeing his reply and typed again then come home fast, he smirked and replied in 15 minutes will see you. He looked for Vicky and told him he is going home for lunch and will be back, but Vicky manage to persuade him that work almost completing just more painting work that can be done tomorrow so he want to follow home for lunch, surely bhabhi would have prepared something delicious. Shaurya without choice he ask him to follow him home.

At kitchen Mehak busy plating the dishes and arranging them on the dining table, with the starters and some salads. She called Awara to set the other stuffs on the table she open the fridge to check on the dessert consistency , she smell it and the nice rose aroma was perfect, she talk to herself this will be served last and she keep back inside fridge when she turn she saw Shaurya standing behind her. She smiled and asked when did you came, he replied just, he place his arm around her waist and asked what she cooked today as he is very hungry. Vicky joins them too and said yes bhabhi today we all are very hungry please tell us the menu. She ask them to sit down and she gets Harish Papa and Karuna maa together with Dolly maasi to dining table. All waited patiently for her to serve them their meal. Harish papa excitedly said beta today the aroma is totally different I can't wait please serve for me first. She smiled and serve all. As she serving all Shaurya sign at her to sit next to him to with them but she signed NO. He showed his puppy face again, Karuna maa seeing both talking with eyes and slowly said to her, beta Mehak come sit next to Shaurya now and eat with us as well. Mehak blushed and went to sit next to him. He give his usual crooked grin as she helped herself with some food on her plate. Dolly maasi asked Mehak beta what is this menu's name? She explain this dish something similar they tried at Udaipur and she want to do it with a new twist. Vicky tried and said bhabhi if we prepare this for White Chilies this will be super hit and its must try by Chef Mehak. She smiled and Harish papa complimented beta from my side I give you full score for this dish. Its mind-blowing and super delicious. Shaurya was flattered by all the compliments Mehak getting and he smiled a little, Dolly maasi asked lalla don't you say anything about your wife's cooking. He replied her maasi if I said my wife's cooking then world will say I am biased, if I said something is less than something is wrong with my taste bud. So I chose not to say anything. Mehak gets up from the dining table to get the dessert for all. She went to the fridge took out the desserts and arrange them on a tray and added some chopped pistachios and rose petals. She went to serve all at the dining table and Harish papa took one of it and smell it, he said the smell is so beautiful beta. She pass to all and came to Shaurya, she went closer to him and whispered you don't eat dessert right as diet conscious, he wiped his mouth with napkin and whispered back if the dessert is made by my biwi I will have it the dessert and herself, Mehak's lip turned to O shape and she pass the dessert to him. Everybody loved the dessert and praised Mehak's magical hand for the wonderful meals.