Part 37

Next day morning, Shaurya comes to Sharma Nivas with a physiotherapist. The Sharma's questions him asking why he is here. He explains Mehak needs therapy so I arrange a house call service so they can come to house to do the therapy. They lashes at him saying they don't need all these and will arrange for Mehak on their own. PD went there and stops them saying he is this house son in law and don't treat him like that, she holds his hand and ask the therapist to follow her and later went upstairs to Mehak's room. Mehak was sitting on the bed with pillows rested at her back as support. Her hair was neatly tied into plaits and she look adorable in her kurta. She was chirpy and asking Kanta chachi enough I can't eat more, I will be so fat. Chachi asking her to be quite, as she must eat and get better soon and continue to stuff more inside her mouth. She saw Shaurya at the room entrance and became quiet, Kanta chachi saw him and asked him to come inside. He step inside the room and ask the therapist to follow as well. He told them this is the physiotherapist and will come here daily to do the therapy as advice by the doctors. Mehak quickly said I don't want to do any therapy, Kanta chachi immediately quiets her and said it's all for your own good don't say anything and do the therapy. Mehak just obliged as she have no choice. Kanta chachi asked Shaurya to sit down but he said he have some urgent work and leaving informed them anything just call him he will come immediately. He watched Mehak slowly gets up from bed as the therapist assist her and she moved few steps he sees her and leave from there.

At wee hours Shaurya will come in and goes to sit next to Mehak and spend some time seeing her. Kanta chachi also paired up with Nehal and thinks the men in the house are simply creating more problems as it is Mehak and Shaurya are having some issues and as grown up they should help them to patch up together. Shaurya caresses her hair gently and admires her, she will smile in her sleep and he loves that moment very much. He whispered to her, once all okay and you get better soon, you will be smiling like this all the time. He kissed on her head and leaves from there. Kanta chachi ask him to get rest, he wished her good night and leave from there.

Next day at the Sharma's living area all were sitting and discussing. Jeevan chachu suggested to go temple and seek blessings on Mehak's recovery. Daduji suggested as she is having many obstacles and problem, might as well check her kundali and see if there is any Pooja can be conducted so she will be better. Ravi chachu suggested a temple located at the outskirts of Delhi as he heard people says feeling very good after prayers and everything gets fine after goes to that temple, shall we go there? I can arrange the transport and all will go Nehal will stay with Mehak and both rest at home. All agreed to his suggestion and gets ready for the prayers. In the meantime Nehal, Kanta chachi and PD called Shaurya and put the mobile in speaker mode and told him about their outing and ask him to go home and convince Mehak, now she injured and recovering so she won't have a chance of running away from you. Shaurya chuckled at their idea and ask them to pray for all and hang up.

Morning all get ready and leave the house, Mehak was at her bed and Kanta chachi quickly plaits her up and remind both Nehal and Mehak to eat their meals and she reminded Nehal to give Mehak her medicines and not to forget to do the physiotherapy at home. Mansi chachi came up looking for her and ask Kanta chachi to quick as all are awaiting for her. Mehak hugged Kanta chachi and asked her to relax and pray for everyone and they both will be fine. Kanta chachi kissed her on her forehead and leave from there.

Soon all left from there and Nehal with Mehak assisting to do some movements on her arms gently as taught by the therapist. Nehal left her at room as she realized she was informed earlier by her mom to dry up the clothes at terrace and she told Mehak to wait there she will go and do that first. Mehak sat on the bed bored waiting for Nehal, just then a male figure stand in front of her room entrance covering his face with a flower bouquet, Mehak looked and ask who are you? Without even pressing doorbell just coming into the house and now coming into the room as well. She was horrified to see the figure but she need to act brave, the figure walked towards her and Mehak warned look show your face or else I will scream or she looked around and found her crutches is nearby and said will break your head with this. Before she strikes, the figure come forward and give her the flower bouquet and screamed motti laddoo.