Part 58

Mehak followed up with Arun and managed to learn on editing and how to create and upload videos or posts in YouTube. She was busy juggling between her yoga classes, creating new menus and dishes for White Chilies and her new upcoming channel and learning editing as well. On the other hand Shaurya was busy with his TV show. Every week a guest food blogger will come in and try the dishes and they pick the weekly winner from there. Those who didn't meet the requirement where given wild card round added assigned hard task before elimination. Mr Venkatesh and Mrs Bhavna suggested the finale week episodes to be shot at somewhere outside Bangalore so it will increase the viewership for the program and it will create the hype as well. Quickly they started to discuss which destination is suitable and they decided to go for some hill stations and they started to search for the suitable one like Chikmagalur, Coorg, Munnar and many more hill stations. Mr Bhatt asked his team to start working on the transportation, accommodation and how to get local government approval etc. for the program and the team started to work on it.

That week shooting has been postponed due to scheduling for upcoming events, so Shaurya woke up late he heard the shower sound and he smiled as he knows Mehak is in shower. He sits down and ruffled his hair as Mehak came out tied her hair in the towel. She wished him good morning and kissed his forehead. As she asked him you are awake, good you get ready and go for gym, last night you told me you want to go to gym right she asked? She was about to leave he pulled her by her waist and she landed on his lap, I think I have better idea than going to gym he said in his husky tone as getting ready for some other things. Knowing him Mehak pinched hard at his hand and he let go of his grip with a sharp scream. She quickly gets up and moved to the dressing table taking off the towel from her hair and started to wipe and detangle her hair, Looking at her he gets up from bed and stands behind her closely as sees a droplet of water on her back he gets some naughty idea he bend his head over her back and kissed the droplet with a loud kiss and slowly rub his stubble over back sending her jolts of lightening and butterflies in her tummy. She twitched as his stubble graze on her skin. She tried to stop him but his arms tighten around her waist creating havoc in her. Just then Shaurya's mobile started to vibrate which makes Mehak to push Shaurya and she asked him to check his mobile, he tried to hold her but she asked him to check his mobile and left the room as he goes to get his mobile, he checked the message he received and nodded his head and headed to the bathroom to freshen up. He came out with his work out pants and sleeveless tee with a cap. Mehak made his fruits mixed nuts smoothie and he gulped it down, Mehak wipe his lips with her towel, he hold her hand and said don't use the towel use your lip to clean it, Mehak raised her eyebrows and came closer to him and pulled his cheek asking him morning itself today you started, go quickly to gym and come home quickly she wiped his lips with the towel and showed him the door. He before leaving asked that means after I came back from gym I can expect something sweet, hot and spicy is it? She pushed him out of the door and said don't expect too much who knows you will end up getting something bitter she warned him, he manage to peck on her cheek and she closed the door leaning behind the door saying pagal. She pushed her wet hair behind and ON the hifi set played some songs while she prepares for the day meal. She went to their room and make the bed, she took their dirty laundries to the washing machine and throw them into the washing machine and started to arrange the cushion pillows on the sofa. It was scattered everywhere all thanks to her husband who last night throw at her when she was busy with her work in the laptop. When she was not paying attention to him he got annoyed and started to throw them at her. Later she left no choice to save her work and sit with him as he hugs her tightly. She started to prepare brunch for them and Shaurya came home. He smiled as he close the door slowly, she was busy with cooking. He slowly went to hug her and rest his chin on her shoulders, which startled her. She mumbled I got scared Shaurya, he asked naughtily so is it hot and spicy or something else for me, he was drenched in sweat and Mehak pushed him you are sweaty Shaurya, don't hug me when you are dripping in sweat like this do one thing please go and shower okay you are getting nothing from me, but at least one small kiss he begged with a puppy eye, no means no , first go and shower then come to eat then you have to help me yesterday you distracted me while I was doing work now you help me to complete them after that let's see what to give you she said with smirk. He took off his cap and headed to the bathroom singing come then at least shower together, Mehak naughtily said I didn't hear anything. She started place the food on the dining table. She arranged Shaurya's work papers all in a stack and stands at their well decorated balcony admiring the beautiful sky. The doorbell ringed, she went to see who is it and no one outside the door. She closed the door and continued her work when the bell rings again, she went to check and still no one was outside. She rolled her eyes as this never happens before and it's quite annoying, she locked the door and went to their room and from the bathroom door she said to Shaurya, someone is playing with the doorbell Shaurya I checked and there is no one there, he said maybe the kids are playing and ignore. She nodded and went to arrange her notes and computer so they can start work later after the brunch. The doorbell rings for the third time and this time she was telling herself if there is no one there and someone playing pranks with me they are so in trouble with me she huffed and puffed as headed to the door, as she opens the door a familiar figure stands and says laddoo, Mehak was totally surprised to see her PD there and she quickly hugged her kissing her, she manage to ask PD what are you doing here, how you came? Nehal quickly came behind Mehak and hugged her saying I bring her to visit you didi. Mehak was so happy and hugged her and bring them both inside. She make them to sit down and asked how they come and they didn't tell her as well even when she did video call last night. PD said it's all because Hero arranged for us flight ticket. He was saying laddoo missing you PD and he asked Nehal and me to fly down to Bangalore to surprise you so here we are, he arranged for the airport cab to pick us up and now a cab to drop us here. Where is hero she asked excitedly, Mehak smiled widely said he is in shower PD just got back from gym. She bring them to the guest room and ask them to rest here and she will be back soon. She was super excited seeing her PD and sister there, she quickly went inside her room and the shower has stopped she tried opening the knob and went inside as Shaurya was with his towel wrapped around his waist drying his hair trimming his beard. Mehak hugged him from back and rested her face on his back. He asked her how's the surprise Mrs Khanna, she planted a kiss on his back and he pulled her to the front. Mehak cupped his cheeks and said you are the world's best husband and I love you so much for that. He planted a kiss on her forehead and he asked her to attend to them he will there in a minute, she smiled at went out of the bathroom but came back again to pull his cheek to kiss him and giggled leaving him to see PD and Nehal. He smiled as he touch his cheek where her lip was there a moment ago and started to trim his beard.