Part 49

Tired of all the late night chit chats and romantic moments both Shaurya and Mehak didn't wake up till 11am. Mehak fluttered her eye lid to see the time and she quickly sneak from the bed to the bathroom to freshen up. After sometime Shaurya wakes up hearing the shower noise and he quickly rush to guest room where he left last night for his suitcase, he brought them back in his room and open it and take out a gift in a box. He went near to the bathroom door and called her Mehak are you done showering, she smiled as she detangle her hair yes Shaurya I am done wait I am drying my hair, he said come quickly your birthday present is here, she gets excited and came out quickly in her bathrobe. He whistled at her and she immediately turn to see him, he give the present to her and kissed her cheek wishing her again Happy birthday sweet heart, Mehak kissed his cheek again and as she took the present she sat on the bed and open them carefully. She flip the light weight paper and saw a beautiful long gown. She took it out and place it on her body and twirl like a child, she asked Shaurya to go shower he wants to help her dress up but she pushed him into the bathroom and asked him to be quick as she is very hungry. He naughtily asked I am also hungry but not for food and you know exactly what I want. Mehak's lip opened wide hearing him and didn't say anything, he asked again so if you are okay I can come and fulfill my hunger now, she suppress her lips as her cheek become red and warm with his naughty talks. He furthered now I can imagine how red is your face and your mouth open wide in shock, Mehak quickly replied you are impossible Shaurya don't talk so much shower and come quickly I wonder what maa , maasi all will be thinking if I go down so late. She wears the dress and applied light makeup. She took out the matching pair of earring for the dress and accessory. In the meantime she took out Shaurya's clothes and arrange them on the bed. He came out from shower and get himself dressed up watching Mehak who was playing with her mobile, she mumbled looks like all forgotten about me Shaurya, no one from home message me or called me. She pouted at him he went to pull her cheeks hey golu molu don't be sad on birthday maybe all are busy they will surely remember by noon or later. He done his hair and all Mehak pulled him from the dresser saying you already look handsome no need to make up so much she pulled him as they walk out of their room. They slide down the staircase and found the house is empty, both went to dining table and Mehak asked Awara bhaiya where is everybody, he replied Karuna maa long distance relative is ill so all went to visit her they will be back by evening, he said and he ask both to sit down as he will serve them breakfast. Both enjoyed breakfast and Shaurya suggested that both go for shopping, watch movie enjoy good foods and spend time together, Mehak gets excited and both quickly eat and leave the house.

They reached mall and Shaurya bring her a boutique to pick some new modern clothing's. She refused as she have plenty of clothes at home but Shaurya shushed her and said baby you are Shaurya Khanna's wife and we are meeting business people and customers sometimes media so at least for my sake please wear nice clothing's she puffed at his statement, now don't say anything go and try them in the fitting room let me see okay, he said to her as he push her into the fitting room and waited patiently for her. First she tried cotton skirt with sleeveless top and he show his thumbs up, she went to change to another long kurti he blows whistle to her, she smiles and change to another one its jegging with cold shoulder top. This time Shaurya whistled at her and went closer to her said now you look like a young college girl and no one will know you are married. You look like hot item like maal, pattakka, hottie. Mehak's eye open widened and her lip as well. He pushed her chin up to close her mouth and ask her to try to others as well. Once done paying for all items, he asked her to wait as he will put all the shopping bags in the car and they can watch movie together. They watched movie together and afterwards drove to the one of the fine dining restaurant enjoyed their meal.

As it was still early for dinner Shaurya suggested they go for some sightseeing and later Shaurya gets a message in his mobile he hold Mehak by her waist and guide her to the car park saying lets go for dinner but Mehak try to question him he shushed her saying today is your birthday and we will have a good time lets go trust me he said. She followed him and get into the car. They drove for some time and reached Delhi NCR area and parked at high end restaurant. This restaurant is on the grounds of a Hotel in New Delhi with AL fresco dining in a tree-shaded garden under large gazebos with bright lights, inside next to windows with views of the courtyard. Nice selection of Mediterranean food and wines. They serve Spanish tapas, mushroom soup, and phyla. The ambience is pleasant and soothing with streams of water between the seating areas. The tables are candle lit, they have Spanish music playing in the background. Shaurya placed his arm around Mehak as they walk into one large gazebo. Mehak excused herself to washroom to freshen up. Once she was back Shaurya gets a phone call and he excused himself from the table. Mehak waited patiently for him to come as one waiter came to their table and said mam your husband is calling you there and Mehak looked at him puzzled, she wonders why from here he is calling her to another place, she questioned why and the waiter justify sorry mam we overlooked this gazebo booked for another person yours is on the other side, let me show you. The waiter guided her through the staircase and Mehak followed him as they reach a glass door, he opens the door she stepped in the dark room and turned to ask the waiter where is he?