Part 46

They reached Khanna mansion, Karuna maa, Harish papa and Dolly maasi welcomed them home. Karuna maa kissed Mehak's temple and asked how was the wedding and vacation, Mehak replied it was so beautiful and so nice maa, wished you all could have come together with us too, Karuna maa smiled and said we all can go another trips too, now go and freshen up rest first, later I will call you for dinner, Mehak nodded and both she and Shaurya went upstairs. Awara send their suitcases all to their room as he left the room, Shaurya who was busy with his email in mobile locked the room door. Mehak lie down on the bed as she happy to see their room. Shaurya lie next to Mehak and close his eyes for a while, Mehak quickly move to him as she rest her palm on his chest and place her chin there waiting for him to see her. He smiled as he opens his eyes to see her. She asked him are you tired, he replied not anymore as he rolled her down and lie on top of her, Mehak surprised with his sudden move and raised her eyebrows asking him what. He slowly tease her hair which is falling on her face aside and he slowly dipped his head to her neck and slowly started to kiss, Mehak melted like ice cream and moved her head to the other side giving him more access and her hands came to cup his face. Then he stopped and rested his head on her crook of her neck and inhaled her sweet smell. Mehak caressed his head so he can relax. Minutes passed as both spend the moment as it is. He whispered baby are you tired, she said not really why, he cheekily said I want to have suhaagraat today also , hearing it she was startled and tries to push him away but he kept her caged with his weight. She pinched him and he jerked snapped at her she manage to push him and run to the bathroom to freshen up, she stick her tongue out before closing the door, Shaurya replied her wild cat you don't know you are messing with the lion, if the lion gets wild he will not able to be stopped. Mehak giggled in bathroom as she freshen up and hearing his naughty talks. Later after both freshen up, Mehak took the gifts she bought for all at home and the prasad from the Udaipur temples she give them their gifts and offer them the prasad.

As they enjoyed dinner and Mehak tell them about her experience at Udaipur the historical monuments and the beautiful Lake Pichola. She was cutely narrating her experience and how much she miss them so much. Vicky who just came home from White Chilies he greeted all and said bhabhi I missed you, he took the empty seat next to Dolly maasi. Shaurya asked Vicky how's business and things here. Vicky told him he need to discuss on that matter as well, Shaurya said okay after dinner. Dinner over and Karuna maa asked her to rest and proceeded to her room. Mehak came to her room and saw Shaurya not there, she was waiting as she switch on the TV waiting for him. She was watching some music show as she waited for Shaurya. He came in with his laptop in hand not seeing Mehak, he got a call and he immediately took it to balcony to answer them, Mehak who watching him being busy gets up to lock the room door, she turned and saw him rushing back to his desk and started doing his work. Mehak sees him busy and she tucked herself under the duvet and continue to watch TV. Mehak felt annoyed as he is not even seeing her for the past 30minutes but still hooked to his work. She decided to distract him by saying loudly I am tired and sleepy going to sleep now, he still didn't say anything she took the small pillow on the bed and aim to throw at him and throw to him, but surprisingly Shaurya catch it with his hand and looked at Mehak who was pouting at him deep in her heart she was thinking how come he can catch that pillow although he was engrossed with his work. He asked her what by raising his eyebrows she took another pillow and hugged it turning her face away from him. He climbed to the bed and pull her chin gently to face him. She looked at his face and Shaurya still with his little smile asked what happen, she said we just comeback from holiday and instead of spending time with your wife you busy with your work, if you want so much why don't you marry your work why you want to marry me? He laughed heartedly hearing her she gets annoyed and start hitting him with the pillows he blocks himself but he manage to hold her hands and pull her to him. He still laughed at her as she looking at him so close. He kissed on her nose tip and her angry pout turn to be light smile, he tuck her hair strand behind and asked what happen now , why my baby is upset. He knows her reason and said baby we were away for few days and my concentration was fully on you he said that as he draw his long finger from her eyebrows to her cheeks and her jawbone he stopped and place his warm palm on her cheek. Mehak immediately calmed with his action she was bewitched with his handsome face as he continued Vicky told me about some issues and I need to quickly sort it out. I know you are worried about me not getting rest, let me finish this soon and I will join you in short while, he kissed her between her brows and looked at her. She smiled a bit as she kiss in his palm and said go finish your work first I will wait for you she said in her cute tone, she straighten herself from him and he looked at her and naughtily said if you want me so much to me you are most important work can be done later also, Mehak mouth dropped in shock and she hit on his chest and ask him to go and complete the work first. He moved to his desk and Mehak leaned on the headrest watching Shaurya and he was doing his work. In between he will turn to see her and smile at her as she play with her mobile games, Mehak will tell him to do the work first not to check her out he smirks at her and continue with his work. Shaurya was calculating some costing and completing his report for submission and he save his work stretches himself turn to the bed and see Mehak already in deep slumber. He shuts his laptop and climb to the bed, takes off the mobile from her hand placing it on the bedside table and lean to caress her hair as he nuzzles them gently. He kissed her hair and slept as well.