Characters

*All the characters, (Even Jerry.) are used in this. The brand new changes are these people (well, until we add more.):

Name: Avery (Dreemurr)

Nickname/title: Doesn't have one

Age: 14

Gender: Girl

Soul: Perseverance

State: Alive

Family: Her family doesn't care about her, so she doesn't really have family.

Friends: Pretty much everyone.

Appearance: Violet eyes but they change based on her soul color(s), flame red hair. Pale skin with a LOT of freckles.

Height: 167.64 cm tall, or 5'6

Personality: A sweet, caring, intelligent pacifist. Loves puzzles and clever wordplay. Puns included.

History:Used to be on the surface like all other humans until recent events have led her to jump into the underground.

About her:Unlike most humans, she has not lost her soul's magic. She only knows how to heal and create any kind of plant she can think of- real or not. She's also a very awkward early bloomer.

Social anxiety plays a big part in her personality.

Hates: Being called pretty or being treated nicely because of her looks.

Likes: Strawberries. (Surprisingly, not anything strawberry flavored. She just likes the fruit.)

Dreams: Finding a family who cares about her, saving monsterkind, and saving Chara and the other fallen humans who never returned. When she discovers Flowey's past as Asriel, she wants to help him too.

What she lives by: She believes strongly in 'Treat others the way you want to be treated.'Unfortunately, people have taken advantage of her for that.

Name: Akira Shirasagi. Akira Meaning sunlight and moonlight, bright, intelligent, wisdom or truth.

Nickname/title: Chaos (Queen of Chaos realm)

Age: (unknown)

Gender: Girl

Soul: Glitched/non existence

State: (unknown)

Family: People that don't need to be mentioned

Friends: Reaper: Great friend( if you need to know anything about Akira you ask her) (Reaper is NOT Reapertale Sans. Reaper is mean when needed to be shes like Sasuke from Naruto but more fun and kind of caring. Reaper is always calm and emotionless but can give you a heart attack with her death glare. She also and smirks a lot). Akiko she is  a good friend of hers .they met when the 'incandescent' happen to Akira she is very happy and hyper then another Paratsises witch is not normal and she is just that friend that is super outgoing in a bad way like if you till them you don't drunk they will get you super drunk.  And the other Paratsises... (you'll know more about them later on.) 

Looks: White hair sometime in a waterfall bread but changes, yellow demon eyes like the one you see here

red when mad using demon mode, (tho I think I will name it Snap) and usually wears baggy hoodies and some pants but sometimes colorful fancy clothes or just some regular clothes

Height: 5,8 (but she can change her height when she wants to)

Personality: Genocidal and insane but she hides it under a fake, calm mask but can be a little normal sometimes. When she snaps, you're dead. VERY lazy, she sleeps 65% of the time and if she can't reach her food she won't eat it even if it's right in front of her. ( Author 2: that is kind of me in real life but not the sleep part but the food part.)

History: (unknown)

About her: Ruler of the realm of Chaos. Has many powers, but is rather lazy and doesn't like using them. Wants to marry her cats. Monitors the timelines and worldliness of the original Undertale universe. Noticed Avery's abnormal appearance and decided to investigate (or rather watch it like a soap opera). Her powers are based off many different animes, being altered with the discovery of each new one. (Ask Author #2 more about that.) more to know throughout the story.

Hate(s): Doing her paperwork. And other stuff.

Like(s): Ranch, chocolate, mochi, boba tea, candy, and other stuff.

Dream(s): Stuff (How creative, Two. Stuff? Really?)

What she lives by: STBY means Sucks To Be You.

Favorite Quote(s): "Dreams are like rainbows and only idiots follow them." and "Reality is an illusion and the universe is a hologram."

*Also, we might randomly appear in the story just for the fun of it. We are still referred to as Author #1 and Author #2. No one here knows our real names. (Ooo, mysterious~)

(There might also be some slight changes in the original Undertale character's personalities, seeing as Frisk has done the Neutral and True Pacifist runs, but has reset and is now killing all the monsters.)