Chapter X: FAMILY MEETING! NOW!

Avery's POV

"Where is Akira going?" I asked Akiko. "She's going to the center of all the universes. Every world, like animes or mangas, or video games, like your own, is a small universe in this whole place, and every AU just a small piece of that small universe. She's meeting with the official rulers of the other Realms. She won't be back for a while." Akiko said, looking at the TV. It wasn't normal though. It was focusing on Akira, but she was wearing a mask but I can still tell that it's her because of what she's wearing, and following her. Was Akiko stalking Akira? That's... kind of awkward. I sat on the couch next to Akiko and watched Akira.

Akira's POV

"You're late." One of my fellow realm rulers, Regret, growled. "No, you're all just REALLY REALLY early. What's this whole meeting about?" I asked smiling, sitting at my usual seat at the table. I leaned back in my chair and put my feet up on the table. "Well, the world of Undertale- all the AUs are making it too big. It's taking up too much space and disorienting the balance between each universe." One of the Council members said.

"So, we need to eliminate some of the AUs. Chaos, since you seem to be the expert, which AUs aren't super popular? I know there are a lot of them that could easily be gotten rid of." Thinking, there was one I would love to see go. As my fellow rulers talked amongst themselves, I muttered under my breath, "I highly suggest Underlust, and have people that know about the existence of the cosmo should vote on what AU they want gone." I said looking bored and annoyed about this whole meeting.

Considering Avery's timeline became an AU, and no one really knows about it, if it was erased, would Avery disappear, or because I got her out of there would she continue to exist? If that's the case and it was erased, she wouldn't need to be attached to them, and I wouldn't have to try to keep her alive even though I told Sans I would, because he'd be gone. There's just one problem with erasing any of the AUs. Ink.

That pathetic idiot could be an all-powerful god and live an amazing life, but no. What does he do? He just goes off and plays through each AU that appears making friends. He could have an enormous amount of EXP and LV and be very powerful, but he doesn't hurt anything. Because, just like Avery, he's a stupid pacifist who doesn't realize their potential.

"Sorry, Solar (We called the councilmembers of things that resemble the universe). There's a flaw in your plan." I said apologetically. "What is it?" he seemed genuinely curious so did the other council members. "Well, there's one person who thought ahead- they created a guardian of ALL the AUs. If we were to try to destroy them, I don't know what he could do." I said. Reflecting on Ink, those vials were the only thing giving him emotion. "If someone were to attack the AUs, he's unstable. Who knows what he might do... including genocide. If he did and destroyed some of the AUs' timelines, he could gain 20 LV from each. 

He could become a real threat if he did." I said. "Do you know if there could be a solution?" Another councilmember asked. "Yeah. Ink has a rival- Error if I'm correct. Error wants to destroy all the AUs and everything in them. He's also really unstable, but he thinks each AU is really just an anomaly. Something that's not supposed to be there. He was supposed to check the timelines for errors, but he's been misprogrammed. He thinks ALL the AUS and timelines are anomalies that need to be destroyed. Right, Chaos?" My good friend Terror, note the sarcasm, asked me and sent a toothy grin. 

(He has very sharp teeth, I wonder if he bites himself on accident) "We could distract Ink, and make a deal with Error that we'll distract Ink long enough for him to destroy some AUs at the cost of him getting rid of only the ones we want destroyed." Crap, I should've said that sent, I forgot to turn their connection off. Great now Akiko it's going to sell me out. Gee me and my bad memory.