Chapter VIII: Just 5 more minutes! I'm begging you!

(Kind of what Akiko looks like but with more colorful clothes)

Avery's POV

"Avery." Zzzzz..."Avery?" Zzz... "AVERY WAKE THE FU-" "*cough* *cough* language Akiko... she's a kid after all." Is that Chaos who said that? "Oh, sorry Aki, I'M Just SO excited for the new member of the family!" who's that? Do I know her? The name Akiko sounds familiar. I opened my eye to see this girl she looks so excited maybe too excited for her own good. She has pink hair and blue eyes and wearing bright colored clothes. "Oh, look the kid finally woke up...look at that.... get up and go pack up your things in Undertale. Oh, and the happy maniac here is Akiko. Akiko, don't call me 'Aki' I don't like it... I guess...and you know why she's here, right? Don't get too attached..or you know..stuff will happen." Chaos said coldly and boredly.

Her dead eyes kind of scare me. What did she say for the last part? She was kind of nice yesterday. Did she wake up on the wrong side of the bed or something."5 more minutes please!" I whined and fell back on my pillow. "NO, YOU can't do that we NEED to pack your stuff so you can move in."

Oh yeah, that.

*Flashback*

"You guys can come in now" Sans yelled. Ink and I looked at each other and went in the room Sans and Chaos are in. "So Avery, I know that you were eavesdropping with Ink. Such a troublesome child. *chuckle* and you Ink.." she smirked saying that "...you should be more of a role model to the kids you never know what could happen, like what happened to him. HAHAHAHA!" She laughed.

I looked at Ink he was clenching his fist and he had a look of anger. "Well, we're not here to talk about that, so Avery you'll be living with me or whatever and yo-" "She can't." Ink cut her off "Why not?" Chaos questioned with half-lidded eyes and a sly smile "Because, she's not yours, and you'll just use her for your benefit just to kill her afterward.

How am I supposed to trust you will keep her safe? I had her come into the underground as a glitch fixer, not a tool for your advantage." Ink said in anger. Why does he care? "Well Ink, my friend, You makes that sound so wrong and when did you start to care? .Last time I checked you were an emotionless freak that pretends he has a soul * chuckles* But whatever. And Akiko won't let me kill her, nor Kazue annnnd I'm too lazy to do that anyways. ANNNNNNND you heard what I said to Sans right 'I won't kill her, if she dies I will bring her back.' and if you don't agree, so what? I'll just take her by force." she said in a bored tone with a hint of 'happiness' or 'excitement'? "Fine, but you better not do anything and I will be checking on her every week. Just in case." Ink said. "Fine fine, do whatever, just don't die while coming here. Haha!" She said with a careless tone.

*Time skip*

Chaos teleported us to her house after the long talk with Sans and Ink. To my surprise, her house looks like an average two-story house, but the color is still really colorful. It's not anything big and it's far from the towns and cities in the realm I got to see last time. We got inside the house and what I saw was the living room in front, a doorway to the left, if I have to guess it's probably the kitchen, another room in the back of the living room, the bathroom maybe, and floating plants and other cool things floating, like blue fire lights. "It's kind of late, tomorrow you will meet everybody, and you will pack your stuff from Undertale, and Akiko will show you around the realm, but for now let me show you to your room." Akira said with sly smile. Akiko who's that? We walked up the stairs in the living room to the second floor, Oh, did I say you can see some of the second floors from the living room? My room is the one with the mezzanine balcony, so everyone can see me when I come out of my room. She opened my room door and what I saw something like this

 She opened my room door and what I saw something like this

"I-it's so pretty." I was shocked, I thought I had to live stay in a small room or something, not this. "Yeah, it's not that much, but after you move in we can get more stuff. For now, it's just this." She said looking down at me with a little smile. "T-thank y-you." I was still in a state of shock but snapped out when I heard Chaos say, "Go to bed, you have a day of moving and helping the Undertale people or whatever." "Okay, thanks again." I felt happy to be here.

"No problem kid." I changed and got on my bed Chaos was at the door, and turned the lights off. Chaos said with her back facing me but was still looking at me with her yellow eyes that are glowing in this dark room, "Just a heads up, it's not easy living in a world of chaos and endless possibilities unlike your world if you don't know the rules, but you'll know all about it tomorrow... Oh, and welcome to The Realm Of Chaos." with that she closed the door and the darkness filled the room. Tomorrow is going to be a long day. I closed my eyes and let the darkness wrap around me, like a warm, comforting blanket.

*End of Time skip*

"Are you going to keep daydreaming? Let's go!" Akiko said, snapping me from my reflection on past memories. I reached for Akiko's hand, and we teleported back to my world. "Huh. That's weird." Akiko said, confused. (confusedly isn't a real word) "What is it?" I asked, curious. "Well, this place is an AU, not just a classic timeline." Akiko said, looking a little confused. "Well... I guess if I exist in only this one classic timeline, then this timeline could theoretically alter to a new AU as to have a reason as to why I exist." I said, trying to process this. I guess I could ask Ink the next time he visits. "Anyways, let's go get my stuff." I said, walking towards the town. "Did you ever tell your mother about the whole moving out process?" Akiko asked. "Oh... shoot."

___________________________________

Kind of short, sorry.

Comment

Like (plzzz)

*Don't beg them, #2

and share it with your best friends or people who like Undertale