Chapter XII: WhO ArE YOU!?

I walk to where Flowey-- I mean Temmie is to see dust... Hmm, I guess they killed him in the beginning. It's genocide run day! I walked further into the Ruins, not to see a single monster. They're really not showing any mercy. I walked to Asgore's house and went into the kitchen and grabbed a slice of the pie. Why not? I need more food, and I can't let good pie go to waste. I teleported to the exit of the ruins to see Asgore's dust......I save at the forest. Not seeing Papyrus at the bridge, I guess he's busy. I teleported to Hotland because no one is at Snowdin or Waterfall. I saw Frisk. "Hey there, let me just check this.." I checked Frisk and saw that the soul was fine, only a tiny glitch that I've never seen. It's probably fine. 

After I finished checking Frisk, they attacked me but I dodged the attack. Okay, I almost got hit there. But I fled as fast as I can to somewhere else. Something grabbed my soul and pulled it, ow that hurts. I came face to face with a glitched out Sans with the word error around him. "Umm, hello?" "Ḣ̷͈͉̬̍a̸̢͋͆h̴͍̭͉̾ä̴̹͉͋,̶̤̥̈́̂ ̶̲͋̾I̴̢̤̮̽̈́͑'̷̮̩́m̸̼̘̂ ̵̈̈́͜Ë̷͓̲̺́̈́ͅr̶̢̙͓͒r̷̛̅͜o̵͚̭̭̒̊̍̀ͅr̴̫͛̊̋͘ ̴̨͖̝̲́́S̵̙̼͉̓̈̊͜͝á̴̢̢͈͓̅͌͝n̷͔̯̰͉̚ş̴̡̼̈́ ̴̺͎̙̼́y̵̨̼̯͂́͋̕ͅò̶̧̢̥͒͋ṳ̴̥̒ ̷͕̦̄͋c̴̬͇̮̞̐̽͒à̶̛̘͓̞̈́̕n̸̢̺̣̟͌̇͠ ̴̹̃̋c̸̛̮͇͗̍̕e̶̻̊̇̕ľ̸̮̚l̴̨̛̫̗̬͑͗͘ ̴̢̞͚͓̑̈́͆m̸̛̥͛e̵̖̗̾̑ ̷̣͙̭̽E̴̢̜̫͎̓̕r̸̨̖̦͖̎̀r̵̻̒ò̴͖̥͒ŗ̸͔͔̳͂̓͆͒ ̸̛̞͙͔̈́̚b̶̝̌͘u̷̪̿̄̽͌͜ţ̵͎̓͜ ̶̤̈́t̵̡̬͎̞̽h̶̬̋͐͊͌a̸̡͙̾t̷̨͔͎̜̋'̷̟̥̥̪̋̏͂̚s̷͔̮͇̳̍ ̵̲̮̀̄̽̆p̶̻̼̬̉o̷͖͓̝̗̐͘͝ĭ̸͖͎̬̑̔ņ̵͈͛͐͜t̵̼̋l̸̺̿e̸̲͆̊̓̚s̴͙̊͋s̴̨̠̥͑̂ ̸̨͉̽͗́̀b̴̛̩̝̙̻͘è̷̡̞̮͔c̴̫̮̞͗́̈́͠a̸̫̓̊̚͝ù̶͇̪s̷̻͉͛͝ē̸̳̳̗̰̈ ̴̠̺͒͜Í̶̘͓̮̓'̴̡̠͖̾̔̚͝m̶̜̈́͠͝ ̶̦͉̍g̸̥̗͓̼̔́o̸̩̮͈̐̕i̵̛̟̩̫͂ṇ̷̡̡̻͗͊̃g̵̢͎͗́̊ ̸̱̬̆͜͠t̸̤̱͒́o̴͙̽̆̇̚͜ ̸̝͇̏̋̇̕ė̷̙̗̫͒ͅŗ̵̠̓̒̽̕a̶̛̯͗̓̊ș̴̮̝̙̽ė̶̢̯͓̦͗͊̚ ̶̡͉̾͗͘a̵͚̗͌́ͅ ̷̼̉g̵͎̹̑͛̐͝l̴̪̙̣͌̆ȉ̸̮͕̚t̷̛̫̥̥́̌̉c̴̣̲͎̓͊̚h̸̜́̂̚ ̵̇̏͂̐͜l̶̮͈̫͓̋̉i̸͇͛k̶̛̲̝͑e̴͍̿ ̸̡̋y̶̧̨̫͝͝ǫ̵̡̈́̋u̴̦̻͖̳̾͗̎.̶̧̒̇̄̀ ̵̖̒̎̊Y̴̨̳̬͗̊̀͜͝ŏ̸͚̍u̷͚̬͋̈́'̷̩̌̍r̸̟̘̞̬̍̌̚ě̶͖͖̈͌ ̸̲̱̼̓͒t̶̻̲͍̍̎̍͆h̸̢̛̺͗̀̎e̶̢̗̜͂̃̓̕ ̸̡̛͍̹̃3̵̛̱̤͎̍̀0̷̥͂͋͗̔͜t̸̩̝͝h̵̛͍̫̳̩͋͠ ̷̞̬̗̋̈̎̕À̷͎̠́v̴͙̙͔̋̕ḙ̴͚͑͌͛͠r̴̢͚͇̻̈́̈́̈͝y̶͙̦̰̮̌̒͝ ̴̻͆Ĭ̵̡̻͍̩͗ ̷̠̟́́̆w̷̰͔̉̆̎ͅi̵̖͎͎̣̒͑̕ļ̸̬̮̅͌̈́̚l̴̪̇ ̷̝̓͛͘e̴̢̝͎͔͐̒̏ȑ̸͇å̵̦͇͙̂̿s̷̟̈́͌e̴̛̪̬͗̍.̵̫̬͛"̵̮́͐̕ he said, glitched out. I could understand what he was saying, though. 'Haha, I'm Error Sans. You can call me Error, but that's pointless because I'm going to erase a glitch like you. 

You're the 30th Avery I will erase.' What, he killed 30 different me's? Hold it- there are actually 30 other versions of me? Well, not anymore, but now there are questions I want answers to. I have to stop him!

*ERROR SANS ATTACKS YOU! I dodge but I still take damage

12/20 HP. Shoot, he's strong, good thing I dodged some of his attacks. I heal to full HP, but that means that it's his turn again. ERROR SANS ATTACKS WITH NO MERCY! "̶̛̫͛̓ͅH̷͍͓̺͇͌͛̅͆a̵̲̅͆̓h̶͔̞̬̆̀̈́̂ȧ̶͎̥̋̚,̴̦́̓̃ͅ ̴̻̳͛̐w̷̙̫̓h̵̙͈͂́̿ẙ̴̠͉̜̖͋̕ ̷̝̬̏͝͝͝ḏ̴̫̳̃̈͝ö̶̥́̈͝ ̵̰̲͓̱͗̈́̋͠y̸̧̒̇̔̐o̴̡̓̄̔̍ư̸̧͕̯̱͗̄ ̷̼͇͕̌͝è̷͓̗̼̱̅̌v̶̛̺͍̟̺́͝͝e̶̩̠̩͓͊̍̀n̸̳̺͛̋̂͘ ̷̹͔̎͘ṯ̷̄̾r̸̛̼y̴͖̮̌͌̓̈́,̸̢̲͖̔̌̕ ̵͙́̏̒ỷ̴̟̊̕ơ̶̞̹̊̇u̴̱̇͊ͅ ̶̮͚̾͒c̴̯͐a̷̢̬̜̍͝n̵̮̪͕̫̾'̷͍̃̄̋͝t̴̻͙͖́̅̽ ̶̨̢̣͗̃̂̑b̸͕̭͉̂̑̌ë̷̢͉̟́̈́͜ą̶̥̍̉̎t̵̰͈̔͝ ̶̥̮̗̄̀͘̕m̶͚̘͒͋͊͝e̷̡̼͎͛̅̍̋ ̷͖̪̂̀͐͘y̵̲̤͐̐̀͘ö̶̩ͅu̶͖̮͛̊r̵̜̯̺̜̃̅͗ ̵͎͙̞̙͂̉j̷̮̤̣̈́̂̕ų̸̜̓s̸͍̤͚͙̀̈́͛͘t̶̞̼̜͒̈́͝͝ ̷̣͉̲͋̀̈́a̶̡̖͛͝͝ǹ̴̝̽̍͝o̶͈̯͋̕t̷̲̍͂̓ḩ̶̞̘̳̚e̵̬͊̇͘r̵̨̘̰͌ ̸̛͖̼̤͛͜c̵̥͑̊ȍ̸̡͙̬̔͝p̶̖͊y̷̬̙͖̋̅ ̸̡̖̣̼̃̚ŏ̶̜̼͘f̴͙̝͓̈́̕͘ ̶̱̩͌͗t̷̬̠́ͅḧ̷̨͍̤̲́̀̎͘e̸̡̫͍͒ ̴͔̭́͝Ȧ̷̡̛̮̜͝v̸̮͎̱̱̀͆e̴̹̜̿ř̸͔̲̱ͅÿ̴̞̫̹́ś̸̞̋̎̕ ̴̯̽̅̈I̶͌͜ ̵̰̋ë̷̳̔r̸̼̻͇̪̐́͠ã̶͙͔̰̱͆̑s̷̪̙̭͗͛e̷̛͔̝̮̣̓̽̌ď̷͍͈̜̓͝.̸͎̗̬̦͑̎ ̴̣̅́͊S̸̨̤̥̬͑̇͝o̷̟͚̟͛̇ ̴̘̩́̌̽͆ẁ̶͖h̴̢̛̳̀̿̕ͅa̷̹͠t̸̨͂͌͠ͅ'̵͍̖̃͜s̶̗̿̾̚ ̷͖͝t̴̜̗̖̋̔̊̐h̷̞͚̪͆͌̕͠e̵̻͋ ̶̙̊d̸̬͂́i̵͈̺͛͊̄ͅf̶̼͇͑̈f̷̱̟̱͓̈͋e̶͎̊͑ŗ̸̝̽ë̸͙̩̇ͅn̸̰͇̋t̸͇̹̗͓̐ ̸̠̤̪̑k̸̻͚͉̉̓͑ṉ̵̩̭͉̏̈͠o̶̻̪̻͊̓ẁ̵͎̜̃̊͝,̷̙́́̀ ̵̗͋̓̋͘j̸̨͉̜̩̑ű̶̳s̶͔̥̰̉̌̊̓t̸͓̳̞͐͘ ̶̼̻̥͖̈͂̍͗g̸̥̭̓͠i̶̼͔̭̚v̷̦̚͝͠ė̶̘̠͈͘ ̴̨̡͠u̸̢̙̻͌͌p̵̧̱̈́̑̑͘.̴̠͍̳͝"̷̡͉͐͌ͅ Error said, 'Haha, why do you even try, you can't beat me, you're just another copy of the Averys I erased. So what's the difference now, just give up.' I try to dodge all of his attacks, but still, a lot of them hit me. What should I do? 5/20 HP. I thought for a while and pressed the ACT button