chapter 4

Paragraph 1
Elijahs POV:

Once me and Ethan got off the bus, we walked over to the bench we were at yesterday. I couldn't stop thinking about something that happened last night. Cayla invited me to a party... I don't know why she invited me. What if she wants to get back together? Im not ready for that. She cheated on me. When i saw her kissing that other guy... it hurt. I didn't wanna go to the party cause... i don't wanna see cayla after what happened. It makes me upset thinking about it. We sit down and both wait for y/n and hazle. "Hey guys!" We suddenly here y/n shout out to us. "Hi y/n! We both say. "Did you guys get invited to caylas party?" She said sitting down beside me. "Ya. Im not going..." i say. "Ya me neither." Y/n says. Ethan sits in silence. "Did you get invited Ethan?" I asked. "No..." he said. "Hi!" Hazle said in excitement. "Hey!" We all shouted. The bell rang and we all walked inside chattering about last night.
We stopped at our lockers to get our books for our classes.
Then cayla walked up to us. "Hey lije!" She said to me. "Hey cayla..." i said.
"Did you get my text?" She asked. "Uhh yeah listen i can't make it on friday." I said. "Why?" She asked. "Uhh..." i tried to come up with a lie but my brain wasn't thinking properly. "Well its a shame you can't come. See you later." She said flipping her brown hair in my face as she turned the other way. "Hey y/n. Braden says. "Hey braden." She said nervously. "So i was wondering if you wanted to go to caylas party with me on friday..." he seemed nervous as well. His face was turning red. "Sure!" She said. I couldn't believe she was actually going to caylas party. She said she wasn't going! But then when braden asks her she all of a sudden decides to go. Its pretty clear she likes braden and theres no denying it.
Then hazle decides to go as well.
"Your gonna be a third wheel hazle." I whispered.
"No im not cause your gonna come." She whispered back.
"No im not!" I whispered loudly. "Cmon it will be fun!" She whipered.
"Fine..." i sighed.

Y/ns POV:

Yes finally braden asked me out! I was so excited for friday night! The bell rang a second time and that meant we had to get to class. I walked to my first class then went to the back corner where elijah and the new kid, denis was beside me.

"Hey!" I say to denis. "Hey..." he said back. "Your denis kopotun right?" I asked.
"Uhh yeah..." he said. "Im y/n y/ln!" I said. His facial expression changed immediately as i said my name. I could tell he remembered me but he didn't say anything. "Oh..." he said as he turned away from me again.

On friday...
5:26PM

It was the night of the party and i was so excited. I looked in my closet to look for something cute to wear. I found 3 dresses that i could wear.

Which dress will you choose?

A

B

B