chapter 9

Denis' POV

Me and y/n were sitting in the living room watching a movie. We just finished watching it so i ask "what should we watch next?"

Y/ns choice

Denis asks you what you should watch next. He says he does not care what you watch.
What kind of movie you want to watch?

A) family movie  =  MQ1

B) scary movie  =  MQ2

C) kids show  =  MQ3

D) adult/teen movie  =  MQ4

MQ1:
A) smurfs
B) shrek
C) the bee movie

MQ2:
A) insidious
B) stranger things
C) it

MQ3:
A) spongebob squarepants
B) my big big friend
C) max & ruby

MQ4:
A) the kissing booth                              
B) to all the boys ive loved before
C) insatiable

"Lets watch *your choice here*." I say. "Ok." Denis replies. 10 minutes later...
10 minutes later the whole gang was at denis' house(Braden, Elijah, Alex, Sub, Denis, and I).
"Ok lets get that video done." Braden said. "Alright." Elijah agreed.
We each dragged a chair into denis' office. I struggled to bring it up the stairs.

Elijahs choice

Elijah sees y/n struggling.
Do you...

A) help her  =    PG1

B) leave her  =    PG2

PG1
Elijahs POV

I run over to y/n and ask "Hey y/n you need help?"

Y/ns choice
Elijah asks to help you bring the chair up the stairs.
Do you...

A) let him help  MPG1

B) do it yourself  MPG2

MPG1
Elijahs POV
"Ya." She says still struggling. I grab the chair and help her bring it up to denis' office.

MPG2
Elijahs POV
"No thanks." She says still struggling. "You sure?" I asked again. "Yup." She replied. A few minutes later she was finally up.

PG2
Elijahs POV
"She can do it." I say to myself. I sit down in my chair then Braden goes to help her. "Dang it." I whisper to myself.

Y/ns POV
I sat down then Denis and Braden told us how we would do the video. After the video we all talked again about the video, how it went, and how we could improve. Then Braden scooted his chair towards me. I giggled. "Hey champ." He said. I laughed. "Hey." I said as my face turned slightly red.
"So i just wanted to know if you wanted to get coffee later or maybe tomorrow?" Braden asks.

Braden asks you out.
What will you say? (Answer effects your chances with Braden)

A) Sure I'd love to

B) Sorry i like someone else

C) I'll think about it

A =  PG1 in chapter 10
B =  PG2 in chapter 10
C =  PG3 in chapter 10

Authors note:
Thanks for reading this chapter. There was alot of choices in this chapter so remember your choice for that last one. Im gonna start doing something called Question of the day. I will ask a question about you every chapter and if you want you can answer in the comments.
Todays question is: if you could date any pal, who would it be?