Chapter 9 - "Damn, i wanted to be the only cat in this fight!"

She was to go and meet Tony with Steve. "Felicia, you Ok?" He asked her.

"A little nervous, but I'll be fine!" She shrugged.

"It'll be fine. You won't get hurt, I've got the whole team looking out for you. Though I didn't need to ask any of them. They were already going to, since you're the youngest!" Steve assured her and tapped her on the shoulder reassuringly.

They began to walk. "I think we should run, make believe that we don't know he's here!" She told him.

"Good idea!" Steve agreed and they both began to run towards it, but something was thrown at it, making the whole thing become electrified.

"It's electrifying!" She muttered to herself for her own humour. Steve smiled down at her.

They looked up and saw two Iron suits flying down towards them. It was Iron Man and War Machine. They both landed. "Wow, isn't it so weird when you bump into people at the airport?" Stark asked War Machine sarcastically.

"Definitely weird!" War Machine agreed.

"Hear me out, Tony!" Steve said. "That psychiatrist, he's behind all of this!"

Suddenly someone in a cat suit jumped down and landed in a crouch. "Damn, I wanted to be the only cat in this fight!" She pouted in a childish way. Steve elbowed her in the side softly.

"Captain!" The man said and he sounded African, maybe? "Cat!"

"Your highness!" Steve said.

"Your highness!" She greeted copying Steve. "Though, it's Black Cat!"

"Anyway, Ross gave me 36 hours to bring you in. That was 24 hours ago." Stark said as he walked towards them, making Felicia tense slightly. "Can you help a brother out?"

"You've got the wrong guy!" Steve told the millionaire.

"Your judgement is esque . Your old war buddy killed innocent people yesterday!" The Iron Man said.

"And there are five more super soldiers just like him. I can't let the Doctor find them first Tony, I can't!" Steve explained to Tony.

"Steve, you know what's about to happen!" The Black Widow said, she looked at her a little longer. "Do you really want to punch your way out of this one?"

"Alright, I've run out of patience." Iron Man said. "Underoos!" He called out.

Suddenly familiar webbing latched onto Steve's shield and someone familiar to her landed on top of a van in a crouch, holding the shield. "Oh god!" She groaned.

"Nice job kid!" Tony said.

"Thanks. Well, I could've stuck the landing a little better. It's just the new suit- it's nothing, Mr Stark, it's perfect, thank you!" Spider-boy said making her roll her eyes.

"Yeah, we don't really need to start a conversation!" Tony said.

"Ok, Captain!" Spider-boy said in greeting. "Captain, I'm a big fan. Spider-Man!"

"Spider-Man!" She scoffed. "You're barely sound 16!"

"You!" He said giving her a look. "Black Cat!"

She fake gasped. "You remembered!" She smirked.

"How could anyone forget who you are? I mean, you leave quite the mark on people once you meet them!" Black Widow told her.

"Why thank you!" She said with a sweet smile.

"Yeah, we'll talk about it later!" Tony told him.