Chapter 1: Something's Going On

Frida stretched her body, trying to wake up and letting out a big yawn while she was still laying in bed, she turned around to find an empty spot on the bed, Benny had woken up very early because he had a meeting with Björn and Stig at the studio, they needed to discuss a few matters about the upcoming album. A few moments later Frida decided that it was time to get up and have breakfast but as soon as she got up a wave of dizziness hit her, quickly she took hold of the bed to prevent a fall.

"Oh my God" she whispered to herself, "this is becoming more frequent" after the dizziness had passed she went down staris to make breakfast for herself.

First she made coffee and while she drank it she looked for everything she needed to make hot cakes and when she started to fry the butter, the smell of it made her feel so nauseous and went running to the bathroom and throw up all the coffee.

"This is not normal at all" Frida thought, "I need to go with the doctor, maybe I have a stomach bug".

When Frida felt better she got up and went to the living room to make a phone call to her best friend Agnetha, Frida dialed the number.

"Come on Aggie, pick up" Frida whispered, taping her fingers against the little wood table.

Then suddenly she heard the voice of Agnetha at the other side of the line.

"Hello?" Agnetha said with a sleepy voice.

"Hi Aggie", Frida said, "I'm sorry, did I wake you up?"

"Hi Frida! No, don't worry, I was just laying in bed waiting for Linda and Christian to wake up" Angnetha said, sounding more awake now, "How are you?".

Frida sighed "I'm not so good, I've been experimenting a lot of dizziness, and a little while ago I threw up all the coffee".

"Oh Frida", Agnetha's voice changed into a worried tone, "You need to go with the doctor like right now, in fact, if you want I can go with you, we don't know how long it will take the guys to finish the meeting".

"That would be nice Aggie, thank you" Frida said very relived, she didn't want to go all by herself.

"You're welcome sweetie, just give me an hour and I'll pick you up at your house, okay?" Agnetha said as she got out of the bed.

"Okay, I'll be ready, bye Aggie" Frida said.

"See you later, take care Frida" Agnetha said and hung up.

Frida went upstairs to her and Benny's room to find her outfit and to take a shower. After getting out of the shower she dressed with purple long sleeve dress and heel boots, the brushed her curly hair and put some makeup on, after she went downstairs to wait for Agnetha, Frida had to sit down because another wave of dizziness hit her.

Agnetha arrived at her friends house, she got out of the car and went to knock the door.

"Frida I'm here!" Agnetha said a little louder.

But she didn't get any answer from her best friend. Frida and Benny kept a key under a rock of of the little gardens outside their house, only Björn and Agnetha knew about it.

Quickly Agnetha went to find the key, and opened the big wooden door. She entered to the living room and found Frida with her head between her hands trying to take deep breaths.

"Dear, what's happening?", Agnetha said as she kneeled down beside Frida.

"Dizziness honey" Frida said breaths, "It's happening too often".

A little after Frida llifted uo her head and rubbed her eyes.

"Can you stand up?" Agnetha asked as she was standing up and offering her hand to her friend.

"Yes, I think I can" Frida said while she was taking Agnetha's hand, "Thank you Aggie" Frida said with a little smile.

"You're welcome Frida" Agnetha said, giving Frida a smile, "Come on let's go".

They got out of the house and got in the car, the hospital was 20 minutes away form Frida's house.

"How long have you been feeling like yhis Frida?" Agnetha asked, not taking her eyes off the road.

"Mmmmmm" Frida though for a second, "maybe two ot three weeks, it has beem getting worse as the time passes"

Agnetha nodded, "And why you hadn't said anything?"

"I don't know, I though that it will pass" Frida said as she looked at her friend.

"And what do you think it can be?" Agnetha asked.

"Maybe a stomach bug" Frida sighed.

Frida didn't notice it but Agnetha briefly gabe her a look, and the smiled brightly to herself knowing that maybe it could be something else.

They arrived to the hospitaland went to the reception asking for a consult.

"Good morning, how can I help you?" A nurse said.

"Hi, my friend here needs to see a doctor, she has been having a lot of dizziness spells and she threw up this morning" Agnetha said motioning to Frida to come where she was.

Frida went to the desk smiling at the very nice nurse.

"Can you please tell me your last name?" The nurse asked.

"It's Lyngstad" Frida answered.

"Okay Mrs. Lyngstad, follow me please, the doctor will see you now" the nurse said as she lead Frida towards the exam room.

Frida turned around to see that Agnetha was walking behind her. She gave her a worried look.

"Go on Frida, I'll be here waiting outside the room" Agnetha told her.

Before going inside Frida turned around and gave Agnetha a big hug.

"Thank you so much for always been for me Agnetha, it means a lot" Frida was sobbing now, and gave Agnetha a teary smile.

"This is what friends are for Frida" Agnetha gave another smile to Frida, "Don't worry, everything is going to be fine".

Frida nodded and entered into the room. Agnetha sat there waiting patiently for her friend, thinking about that maybe her suspicions were right, and something beautiful is going on.