Chapter 22: I do, I do forever

The most awaited day had arrived, it was a beautiful Saturday morning, Benny and Frida had woken up very early, while Benny was preparing the breakfast Frida was feeding little Ella. After eating the breakfast Benny went upstairs to look for his tuxedo and go to Björn's place to get ready. Benny went to find Frida who was at the nursery laying Ella on her crib.

"See you in a couple hours" Benny said hugging Frida from behind

Frida turned around and put her arms around his neck "See you handsome"

Benny kissed Frida very passionately and then went to said goodbye to Ella, after saying goodbye to his girls Benny went for his things and got in the car.

Frida was patiently waiting for Agnetha and her kids to arrive, while she waited she stayed at the nursery with her daughter, gently Frida took Ella's hand in her through the crib bars.

"Can you believe that mommy and daddy are finally getting married?" Frida said to her baby girl.

She got on response one of those many tiny noises that Ella made, Frida was so amazed by this little human that she and Benny had made, Ella was the light of her life alongside with Benny. Frida stayed there until the doorbell rang, quickly she went downstairs to open the door to greet her best friend and her kids.

"How are you Frid?" Agnetha asked hugging her.

"I'm so nervous Aggie" Frida chuckled.

"Totally normal sweetie" Agnetha laughed.

They went to living room and sat down, while Christian and Linda were sitting on the floor playing with their toys.

"Is your dad coming to the wedding?" Agnetha asked.

"No, he isn't... We haven't talk since Benny proposed again" Frida simply answered.

"I see... Are you okay Frid?" Agnetha said taking her hand.

"I'm okay Aggie, really it's okay" Frida gave a reassuring smile to her friend.

"Okay" Agnetha smiled back.

They were talking when the heard that Ella was crying, Frida got up and went to the nursery, after she went downstairs again holding Ella who was very much awake, Frida passed Ella to Agnetha and Linda went to see her little cousin, Frida picked Christian up and sat him in her lap, he immediately tried to reach Ella, Frida moved him closer to his mother and the baby, Ella was watching Christian and gave him a tiny smile and he smiled back.

After waiting for an hour the stylist and designer alongside with their respective teams who were ready to start working. They started with Frida first with her makeup and then they fixed her hair and the final touch was a white flower crown. Then they went to work on Agnetha, her hair was lose and with two beautiful butterfly barrettes and her makeup was very beautiful, after they finished with Agnetha they went to do the hair of Linda which was fixed on a ponytail. When they were completely done with the hair and the makeup the next thing was the dresses, Caroline and her team first started with Agnetha and Linda giving the final touches to their dresses while Frida was putting Ella her little dress. When Agnetha was ready she went to dress Christian with his little tuxedo, Frida and Agnetha sat their kids on the bed and Frida went for the camera, they really needed a picture of that moment. Finally it was time for Frida to dress up Caroline helped her to fix the dress and gave it the final touches, when they were finished Caroline offered to take a picture of Frida and Ella and the she took one of Frida, Agnetha and the kids.

"You look beautiful Frida and I'm so happy for you" Agnetha said with a teary smile and hugged Frida

"Thank you Aggie... and thank you being here with me" Frida hugged her back.