Chapter 13: Part of your life

The day had arrived, Frida would finally meet her father thanks to Benny who had made the arrangements for Frida's dad to travel, he was supposed to arrive at evening, Benny and Björn would pick up her dad to take him to Frida and Benny's house. The night before Frida barely could sleep, she was so nervous but she tried to kept it at bay because her baby would have resented it. Agnetha and Björn arrived after noon, to help their friends with anything the needed, Agnetha went to find Frida who was at the nursery giving her back to the door.

"What are you doing Frid?" Agnetha asked very softly.

"Just folding some clothes Aggie" Frida smiled at her friend.

"They're so cute" Agnetha said as she helped Frida to folding

"Thank you, I can't wait to buy more, we still have to do that" Frida winked

"I'm looking forward to it!" Agnetha smiled.

After they finished the girls were about to go down stairs to eat something because Frida was really hungry, before going to the stairs they heard the boys coming up, Frida and Agnetha found them in the hallway, Benny came closer to Frida, Agnetha and Björn gave them a little privacy.

"We are going now, we'll be back in two hours tops" Benny said hugging her.

Frida leaned her face on Benny's chest and just said "Okay"

Benny noticed that Frida was nervous, he took her chin and lifted up her face, leaning his forehead against hers "Don't worry my love, everything is going to be fine... I'm here for you".

"Thank you sweetheart, we'll be here waiting" Frida said as she motioned to her belly.

Benny instantly put his hand on her baby bump pressing a little to see if the baby reacted to it, after a few seconds he felt her daughter kicking. "She's getting stronger" Benny smiled.

"She is, totally" Frida smiled, looking at her tummy.

Benny took Frida's hand and went downstairs where Agnetha and Björn were waiting for them.

"Are you ready man?" Björn asked Benny.

"I am, let's go" Benny said, he took Frida's face in his hands and gave her a big kiss, "See you later"

Björn said goodbye to his wife and gave her a kiss, the girls accompanied them to where the car was, at the same time both say "Drive safe".

AT THE AIRPORT.

Benny and Björn were waiting for Frida's dad to arrive, they had been there for almost one and a half hour.

"Do you think that Frida is okay?" Benny asked in a worried tone.

"I'm sure she is, don't worry... Aggie is with her" Björn smiled

After another 5 minutes they heard through the speakers that an airplain coming from Germany was landing, quickly the guys went to the gate of the arrivals waiting for them, little after Benny saw this man and waved his hand, he quickly went to where the boys were.

Benny extended his hand and shook his hand "Hello, I'm Benny, nice to meet you"

The man smiled at him and shook Benny's hand "Nice to meet you Benny, I'm Alfred.

"I'm Björn nice to meet you" Björn said with a smile.

"Nice to meet you Björn, I'm Alfred".

Both, Benny and Björn were really surprised, Frida and Alfred really looked alike. Almost the same smile, the same profile, some gestures among other things... there was no doubt that he was Frida's father.