Chapter 6: Big News

WENSDAY MORNING

Frida woke up very early she stretched out and got up from bed trying not to disturb Benny who was soundly asleep, she went to her closet and took out the little baby romper, then she went downstairs to prepare breakfast, but first she had to put the little surprise in a box that she had bought a few days ago, before she closed the box Frida took a look of her work and smiled brightly thinking about how Benny would react when she tells him that they were having a baby. Frida went to kitchen and set the table, she carefully put the little box there and then went to prepare some waffles.

After 30 minutes Frida heard Benny's footsteps, she went to prepare the coffee when Benny entered into the kitchen, he hugged Frida from behind and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Good morning sleeping beauty" Frida said as she turned around and gave Benny a big kiss.

"Good morning gorgeous" Benny hugged Frida tighter.

"Come, let's sit down and have breakfast" Frida lead Benny to the table.

They sat down, and half way through it Benny notice the little box that was in front of him.

"Love, what is that?" Benny turned to ask Frida.

Frida froze but quickly she answered to Benny.

"It's a little present for you honey" Frida smiled not making eye contact with him.

"Present?" Benny said confused "Did I forget something?"

Frida laughed a little "No my love, you didn't it's just something for you, but before you open it let me tell you something".

"Okay tell me love" Benny said.

"Remember the day when you went to the studio?" Frida didn't let Benny answered and she continued, "Well that day I was very dizzy and then I threw up I got so scared and called Aggie and she took to me to the doctor" Frida got up and reached for the box and handed it to Benny.

Benny was confused "Wait, what did the doctor tell you?"

"Open it and you'll see" Frida said with a serious face.

"Frida, please tell me" Benny said anguished.

"Open it Andersson!!!" Frida said.

Benny did as Frida told him when he opened the box Benny took out a little baby romper that had a little piano and a little microphone with a phrase that said "Hi Daddy". Benny was really confused now, he examined the little cloth, then he looked and Frida.

Frida smiled brightly at him and tears were filling up her eyes "Congratulations Daddy" Frida said.

Benny was frozen, trying to understand everything.

"Are you?... Are we...?" Benny managed to say.

"Yes my love, we are having a baby" Frida said as few tears slipped form her eyes.

Benny was still frozen, eyes wide open.

"Hello, earth to Benny" Frida said playfully waving her hand in front of Benny

"God, Frida!!!!" Benny stood up from his chair and went to hug her, "I can't believe it! We're having a child!" Benny kissed Frida passionately.

"Are you happy?" Frida smiled at Benny.

"Of course I am my love, never been happier in my life" Benny said with a big smile

They hugged for a long time until Benny broke the hug and put his hand on Frida's belly and she put her hand over his

"Hey there little one, I'm your dad" Benny said with a big smile "I can't wait to meet you, I love you with all my heart".

Frida couldn't help but sob she was so happy because she was starting a family and more tears ran down her cheek. Benny dried Frida's tears very gently with the back of his hands, then he took her hands and look at her directly to her eyes.

"Do you have an idea of how much I love you?" Benny said to Frida, "I promise I'll be the best I can and I'll help you with everything and I promise to take care of both of you" Benny kissed Frida's hand.

"I love you so much Benny Andersson" Frida smiled a kissed Benny.