Chapter 20: The light of my life.

It was one early Sunday morning when Ella woke up and started to cry, Frida and Benny were soundly asleep but woke up quickly when they heard their daughter's crying.

"I'll go for her" Benny said putting his slippers on.

"Okay love" Frida said as she rubbed her eyes

Benny entered to the nursery and gently picked Ella up, who instantly stopped crying, and took her to their room.

"Good morning my baby girl" Frida smiled brightly.

Benny carefully moved Ella's little hand as if she was saying hello to her mom, and went to sit down next to Frida.

"I don't think she's hungry" Benny said.

"I don't think so, I guess she just wanted to be in our arms" Frida smiled.

Ella was very much awake by now, staring at her parents. Benny gently passed Ella to Frida who carefully laid her down on her legs, and started to caress Ella's little face and soft hair.

"Benny, can you believe that she's one month old already?" Frida said very surprised by the fact.

"I know my love, this past month really went very fast" Benny smiled at his daughter.

They stayed in bed, enjoying the time they had with their little princess, until it was time to get up and have breakfast. Benny helped Frida to go down stairs and offered to prepare something while Frida was feeding Ella. After Frida was done she started to walk around the living room, holding Ella and giving her small bangs in her little back, Benny was truly fascinated by it, he loved his girls very much. After 20 minutes the breakfast was ready, Benny served it and put the plates on the table.

"This smell delicious" Frida smiled.

Benny helped her to sit down and Frida settled Ella in her baby carrier, the baby didn't seem to fall asleep anytime soon, Frida and Benny enjoyed their breakfast, hearing the tiny noises that Ella made. After finishing the breakfast Frida was doing the dishes and Benny was cleaning the table, when they finished the couple and their baby went upstairs to their room and laid down again in the bed.

"Baby, can you fill the little tub for Ella... we need to shower her" Frida said taking Benny's hands.

"Sure honey" Benny said going to their bathroom.

Frida laid down Ella at the center of the bed putting pillows all around her and went to the nursery to find the little clothes for her daughter. Benny had everything ready at the bathroom on he came out of it, he found his daughter surrounded by a bunch of pillows.

"Your mom thinks that you're going to run away" Benny chuckled and gave a kiss to Ella on her forehead.

Frida came back to the room and saw Benny taking all the pillows aside "Was it too much?".

"Just a little" Benny smiled. "Everything is ready".

Frida gently undressed her baby and took her to the bathroom, it was Ella's first shower and of course her parents were a little nervous. Benny and Frida were standing in front of the little tub, thinking about how to bath a baby.

"So, do you hold her and I do everything else?" Frida asked to Benny.

"Sure, sure it's okay" Benny said taking Ella in his arms.

Frida tasted the water to see if it was at the right temperature for Ella.

"Hold her tight Andersson" Frida said with a smile chuckle.

"You're making nervous Lyngstad" Benny said in a little worried tone.

Benny put Ella on the warm water holding her, while Frida was pouring water on Ella's little head, then she rubbed it with baby shampoo, she was doing it very very carefully, then whit baby soap she rubbed all her little body. It took at least 20 minutes to do it, Frida passed the towel to Benny who quickly wrapped the baby on it and took her to the bed to change her. It seemed that Ella had enjoyed the bath very much because she was very relaxed while her parents were putting her clothes on. After finishing Frida picked Ella up and started to lull her, the baby fell asleep really fast, she passed Ella to Benny who went to lay her on the crib.

"Sometimes I think that she's getting your sleeping habits honey" Frida elbowed Benny.

"She's not baby, I think that she relaxed after the bath... Just like you always do" Benny kissed Frida.

Frida leaned her head on Benny's shoulder "We need to start planning the wedding Andersson"

"I know Frid, have you think about the day? Benny said as he caressed Frida's face.

"The exact day, not yet... but how does October sounds to you?" Frida asked.

"Sounds perfect to me" Benny said kissing the top of her head. "Wait... in two months?"

"Well... yeah, I really want something really private" Frida turned her head to look at him.

"I want that too, we'll figure it out how to make our wedding really really private" Benny smiled at her.

Gently Benny took Frida's left hand and kissed very tenderly "I love you so much Frida, can't wait to marry you".

Frida turned around a kissed Benny very passionately "I love you so much Benny".

They stayed in bed hugging each other simply enjoying the warm of their bodies, whispering sweat things, at some point both of them fell asleep.

Frida woke up and went to the nursery to see Ella, she was waking up hen Frida entered to the room and picked her up

"Hey there my love" Frida said picking her baby up.

She started to walk around the room lulling her after a few minutes, Frida spoke. "We need to find you a dress for the wedding my little princess" Frida said to her baby. "I know that you can't understand what I'm saying... but you my girl and your dad are the light of my life and I love you both so much" Frida kissed Ella's forehead.

Benny was hearing what Frida was saying and entered into the nursery, he put his arms around Frida and Ella.

"I love you both so much too" Benny said with a big smile.