Chapter 8: Working Hard

Benny woke up and he didn't find Frida on their bed he quickly got up and went to their bathroom he heard Frida throwing up, he stood there for a few seconds.

"Frida are you okay? Can I come in?" Benny knocked the door.

"No, don't, is horrible in here" Frida said with a very smile chuckle.

"Don't care I'm coming in" Benny said as he opened

Benny found Frida sitting next to the toilet, he kneeled next to her, and started to rub her back.

"This is terrible, I have been up since 5 a.m." Frida managed to say.

"Since then? How come that I didn't notice it" Benny said surprised.

"Well, you're the sleeping beauty in flesh and bone" Frida said with a little laugh.

Benny laughed, "Are you feeling better sweetheart?" he asked.

"Yes, I am honey" Frida said.

"Come, let's go to bed we still have a couple of hours before we need to get ready" Benny stood up.

"No I can't if I do I'll get dizzy and I'll throw up again, I don't want to" Frida said with a very tired voice.

Benny picked her up bridal style and took her to their bed and gently put Frida down.

"Everything okay?" Benny asked.

"Everything okay Andersson" Frida smiled at him.

Frida was now 3 months and a tiny baby bump was starting to show, Benny was very fascinated with it and he loved how Frida was starting to show it.

Benny laid down next to Frida and she laid her head on his chest, carefully Benny out his hand in her baby bump and caressed it.

"Sleep my love, I'll be right here if you need anything" Benny said.

Frida drifted up to sleep Benny stayed awake watching T.V. until it was 9 a.m., he gently woke Frida up.

"Frida, it's time to get up sweetheart" Benny whispered in Frida's ear.

"What?... Why?" Frida said half asleep.

"Come on honey, we have to go to the studio I'll make breakfast" Benny kissed Frida.

Frida got up after a few minutes and went to put some clothes, Benny had all the breakfast served he was just waiting for Frida to came down to eat.

"This smell delicious" Frida said as she hugged Benny.

"Well I can't deny it, I'm a great chef" Benny jocked.

After they finished their breakfast they went to brush their teeth and after they had everything ready they got in their car and drove to the studio.

After 30 minutes of driving Benny parked the car and helped Frida to get out of the car, they entered to the studio, Stig received them.

"Well hello, how are you, Frida how are you feeling, how's the baby" Staig said as he hugged Frida.

"I'm fine Stig, besides morning sickness everything is okay, and baby is okay too, we'll go to the doctor for the first ultrasound" Frida smiled brightly.

"That's great my dear, come on lets go to the recording room" Stig said.

Frida took Benny's hand and they walked to the room were Benny and Stig will wait for Björn to finish the last touches on the melodies, and after that they'll start recording the voices of the girls. Frida sat down on the couch to read a magazine, she was glad that the media didn't have notice her pregnancy yet, she really wanted a peaceful one but Frida knew that maybe it won't be possible. After a few minutes Agnetha and Björn arrived to the studio a said hi to Frida.

Björn went with guys and Agnetha stayed with Frida.

"How are you Frida?" Agnetha asked.

"I can't deal with morning sickness Aggie, I don't understand why they call them morning sickness" Frida said with a very funny voice and made a funny face "I have them all day".

Agnetha laughed "I can relate Frid, but don't worry they'll almost gone by the fourth moth and you're nearly there" Agnetha squeezed Frida's hand.

Frida was smiling at her friend when suddenly she felt sick and her smiled disapered "Oh crap!" Frida said and went almost running to the bathroom.

Agnetha went running behind her and the guys notice it Benny went flying behind the girls, Agnetha was patiently standing outside and Benny almost hit her.

"Sorry Aggie" Benny said.

"Is okay Benny" Agnetha smiled, "Don't worry, Frida is okay".

Frida came out of the bathroom "Sorry, I can't keep anything down" Frida managed to say.

"Do you need anything Frida?" Benny asked.

"Just a glass of water please" Frida answered trying to breath.

"I'll go for it" Benny turned around.

"Don't! You go and work hard honey" Frida smiled at him.

"Yeah don't worry I'll stay with her" Agnetha said as she took Frida by the arm.

Benny smiled "Thanks Agnetha".

Frida and Agnetha went to the kitchen Frida sat down, Agnetha handed her the glass of water.

"Thank you Aggie" Frida smiled.

"Benny is so protective, that's beautiful" Agnetha said.

"Yeah it is, sometimes he's over the edge" Frida laughed.

The girls stayed there talking about baby stuff and all the preparations for Benny and Frida's little arrival.