Chapter 21: Couldn't imagine this any other way

The preparations for the wedding were almost done, the last thing to do was trying the dresses for Frida, Agnetha and their daughters. A very recognized designer had made all the four dresses for the girls and today they'll try them. Agnetha and Linda arrived early at Frida's and Benny's house, of course, Benny had gone with Björn because Frida wanted the dresses to be surprise.

The girls were sitting at the living room, Linda was playing on the floor with her toys while Ella was very comfortable on her aunt's arms.

"Three more weeks Aggie" Frida said with a big smile.

"I know Frid, are you excited?" Agnetha asked.

"I am, a lot" Frida smiled.

"Finally you and uncle Benny are getting married" Linda said.

Agnetha and Frida laughed, that moment got interrupted by the doorbell, Frida got up from the couch and went to open de door. Frida greeted the designer who was accompanied by all her team.

"Hello my dear" Caroline said

"Hi Caroline, thank you for coming" Frida smiled, "please come in".

Frida stepped aside to let everyone come into the house, she guided them into the living room, everyone said hi, everyone started to work to get everything settled.

"Okay Frida, let's start with you" Caroline said offering her hand, "According with the designing that you did we made this dress"

One of the assistants of Caroline took out a beautiful white gown with long and loose sleeves.

"Oh my God Caroline!! It's beautiful" Frida said with a teary smile

"I'm glad you like it Frida, go on... try it" Caroline said urging Frida to the bathroom.

It took Frida good five minutes to change, she got out and when she entered into the living room the first thing that she heard was Linda saying "You look really beautiful auntie Frida".

"Thank you baby girl" Frida smiled at Linda.

Then Frida stood in front of the mirror and admired the dress, it was exactly what she had had in mind when she drew the design.

"Frida, you look gorgeous" Agnetha said with a big smile.

"Thank you Aggie" Frida said.

The dress fitted perfectly, Frida couldn't wait for Benny to see it, she knew that she was going to love it.

"Agnetha, this one is yours" Caroline said, while other assistant took out the dress.

It was a light purple medium sleeve gown which had a gold belt. "This is really beautiful Caroline, thank you so much". Agnetha said taking the dress in one of her hands.

"Aggie try it please, I can't wait to see it" Frida said very excited.

Agnetha passed Ella to Frida and went to put on her dress, she came out of the bathroom and went to the living room, taking a look of herself in the mirror.

"Mommy you look like a princess" Linda went to hug Agnetha.

"Thank you sweetheart" Agnetha kissed the top of Linda's head.

"Linda is right, you look so beautiful Aggie" Frida smiled at her friend.

"Thank you Frid" Agnetha smiled back.

"Okay, now it's time for little ones dresses" Caroline said.

"Am I having a dress to?" Linda asked very excited.

"Of course Linda, there's a dress for you" Frida smiled.

Caroline took out two pink dresses for the girls one smaller than the other.

"Look Aggie, they're so cute" Frida said.

"They are Frid" Agnetha said.

Frida was putting the dress on Ella very carefully while Agnetha was doing the same with Linda.

When Frida finished with Ella she picked her up and said "Just wait for your daddy to see you little princess, he's going to faint" Frida giggled and gave Ella a kiss on her little cheek.

Agnetha finished with Linda "You look beautiful love" Agnetha smiled at Linda.

"Thank you mommy" Linda said with a big smile.

"Well, look at you miss Linda... you look beautiful" Frida said taking Linda's hand.

"Thank you auntie Frida" Linda said.

"Ella looks very pretty" Agnetha said

"Thank you Aggie" Frida smiled.

After taking a final look of them, the girls went to take off their dresses and did the same with their daughters.  Caroline and her team took the dresses and put them in their respective bags.

"So, are all the dresses alright?" Caroline asked.

"They are Caroline, thank you so much" Frida answered.

"Perfect! So we won't take them, they're all yours" Caroline smiled.

Everyone said their goodbyes to Caroline and her team. After two hours Agnetha and Linda went to their house with their dresses of course, Linda was very eager to show her dad her new dress.

Frida was in her room putting the dresses in her side of the closet while Ella was laying on the center of the bed.

"I think that your daddy can't find his tuxedo" Frida said to Ella.

After finishing with the dresses Frida laid down next to Ella and started to move Ella's little legs and then her little arms to exercise a little. When they finished Frida kissed Ella and took her little hand in hers and started to caressed it, this, somehow made the baby sleepy, Frida loved to do this with her baby it was one of the best things about motherhood. When Ella was falling asleep she heard the door house closed and Benny's footsteps coming upstairs, this made Ella wake up again.

"Hello honey" Frida smiled and kissed Benny.

"Hello my love" Benny kissed her back. "Hello my little princess" Benny picked Ella up.

"It's your turn to lull her Andersson" Frida said.

"It'll be my pleasure Lyngstad" Benny smiled "How was dress test?"

"It was amazing Benny... I can't wait for you to see them" Frida said with a bright smile.

"I can't wait either Frida" Benny smiled back.

After a while Ella fell asleep on Benny's arms "I think Ella is going to sleep with us tonight"

"Is totally okay for me" Frida said caressing Ella's little foot.

The couple laid down and Benny carefully laid Ella between them, after he turned the light off

"Frida... I love you with all my heart and I can't imagine my life without you or without Ella" Benny whispered.

"I love you so much Benny... and I couldn't imagine this any other way" Frida whispered back

At the same time Frida and Benny turned around to be face to face, Benny took Frida's hand in his and put their hands on Ella's tiny chest.

"Good night my love, I love you so much". Benny said.

"Good night baby, I love you so much too" Frida whispered.