Chapter 7: The Celebration

WENESDAY EVENING

Frida picked up the phone and dialed Agnetha's number,

"Hello" Agnetha answered.

"Hello Agnetha" Frida said.

"How are you Frida, did you tell Benny already?" Agnetha asked very happy.

"I did Aggie, in the morning" Frida answered in a happy tone

"And how did he react Frid?, I want to know" Agnetha said really excited.

"Well", Frida chuckled, "He was frozen, and then he hugged me and told me that he was very excited and happy, and that he'll be a great dad and that he loved me so much".

"Awww , that's very sweet Frida" Agnetha said.

She heard at the other side of the line the voice of Benny

"Hey Fältskog, can you put Björn on the phone please?

Agnetha chuckled, "Frid can you pass me Benny please?

"Sure Aggie, wait" Frida said

"And congratulations my dear I'm so happy for you" Agnetha said in a warm tone.

"Thanks Aggie" Frida said before passing Benny the telephone.

"Hello?" Benny answered.

"Well, congratulations Benny" Agnetha said with a big smile even if Benny couldn't see it.

"Thank you Agnetha, and thank you for helping Frida" Benny said.

"No problem Benny, that's what friend are for", "Here's Björn, bye Benny" Agnetha said her goodbye and put Björn on the phone.

"Hey man, how are you? Björn asked.

"Hey, I'm fine, listen I have something to tell you... Frida and I are going to have a baby"

"That's amazing my friend, congratulations to you and Frida" Björn exclaimed. "Let me confess something Benny, I did notice something that Frida did the day we went to your house when you were holding Christian she put a hand on her stomach, for a moment I thought that you were having a baby but then I remembered that she had been feeling ill" Björn laughed.

"Thank you my friend" Benny said, "Really?, I didn't notice it" Benny laughed as well"

"Well, this news deserve a celebrations, do you want to go and have dinner? Björn asked

"Sure Björn" Benny said.

"That's great, Aggie and I will pick you up at 8 o'clock" Björn looked at the clock.

"Sure, see you later" Benny said and hang up.

Benny went upstairs to find Frida, who was in their room.

"Love, Björn told me that we will go to a restaurant tonight to celebrate, is okay? Benny kissed Frida.

"It's totally fine for me my dear" Frida kissed Benny back, "At what time will they be here?".

"At 8, don't worry we still have time to relax a little my love" Benny said.

"Great, because I want to sleep a little Benny" Frida yawned.

"Come Frida lets lay down." Benny said as he lead Frida to the bed.

Frida laid down on her said and Benny hugged her and put his hand around her belly and caressed, Frida smiled softly.

After two hours of sleeping Frida and Benny woke up.

"Honey, what time is it?" Frida asked with a sleepy voice.

"It's 7 o'clock Frida" Benny said between yawns.

"Oh God, it's late" Frida said almost jumping out of the bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

While Benny was waiting for his turn he looked around his closet to find something to wear, after 20 minutes Frida got out of the bathroom and Benny went to take a shower, Frida opted to fix her hair in a ponytail and wear a beautiful medium size black dress with gold high heels, while Benny was putting his outfit Frida put some make up on her, after she finished she took a look in the mirror she couldn't help but put a hand in her belly and rub it with a big smile, Benny was staring at her and Frida noticed it.

"What Andersson, is make up wrong or something?" Frida asked playfully.

Benny walked to her "None of it Lyngstad, I just love seeing you doing that" Benny said smiling warmly at her.

Frida smiled at Benny, "Come here Benny" Frida hugged and kissed him, suddenly a horn interrupted their kiss.

"Ugh, bad time" Frida said and Benny laughed.

They went down stairs and got out of their house, Agnetha and Björn were waiting for them outside their car, Agnetha went to hug Frida and Björn did the same with Benny.

"Again, congratulations man" Björn clapped Benny's back a little hard.

"Ouch, Thanks man" Benny smiled.

Then Björn went to hug Frida "I'm so happy for you redhead, I know you'll be an amazing mother" he smiled at his friend.

"Thank you Ulvaeus" Frida smiled back.

"Congratulations are in order Benny" Agnetha hugged Benny, "You'll be a great dad".

"Thank you Aggie, that means a lot" Benny smiled.

They got up in the car and Björn drove to the restaurant a very fancy one.

When they arrived a waiter received them and showed their table, after that they looked at the menu trying to decide what to eat, after a few minutes they ordered their food, it took longer to be served, the waiter arrived with and they started to eat and talk about the plans for the baby.

"So, when are you starting with the nursery?" Björn asked

"I think maybe when I have 4 or 5 months" Frida said with a big smile.

"Actually, I could use a hand Björn thanks for volunteer" Benny said with a chuckle.

"Of course Benny, it'll be my pleasure". Björn said.

"And Aggie and I will do the shopping of all the baby items" Frida said.

"Of course Frid, I can't wait!!" Agnetha said very excited.

"Are we going to keep going with the recording of the album?" Björn asked.

"Of course! Just we are going to take it easy" Benny answered.

"Perfect!, just like we did with Agnetha" Björn said as he was looking to his wife.

The girls smiled and they keep talking about the new upcoming album, until Agnetha raised her glass and said:

"I would like to propose a toast, for my two dearest friend and their baby, I wish all the best for the three of you and I love so much" Agnetha smiled.

At this point Frida had tears on her eyes and Benny was smiling and everybody said cheers, the night went by and they kept enjoying it very much.