Chapter 4: My Confident

FRIDAY NIGHT

Agnetha and Björn were sitting very comfortable along with their children watching a movie when the phone rang, quickly Björn got up of the sofa to pick up.

"Hello?" Björn answered.

"Hey, Ulvaeus", a very happy voice said at the other side of the line.

"Hey Frida" Björn said, "How are you? How have you been feeling?"

"I'm fine, I'm feeling better now" Frida answered.

"I'm glad you're better" Björn said with a little smile, "Benny has been all over the edge"

Frida laughed a little "Yes, I can tell", "Look, Benny and I would like to invite you and the kids to a dinner tomorrow night".

"Hold on Frid, I'll ask Agnetha" Björn put the phone down and went to the living room.

He saw Agnetha rocking a very sleepy baby Christian gently in her arms, he couldn't help but smile at the sight of it.

"Sweetheart, is Frida at the phone, she's asking if we want to have dinner at her house tomorrow" Björn said whispering.

"Yeah, honey tell her that we'll be there" Agnetha answered him smiling.

Björn went back and picked up the phone.

"Frid, are you still there?" Björn asked.

"Yep, I'm here, so are you coming?" Frida asked a little excited.

"Yeah, we'll see you there tomorrow, at 6 o'clock?" Björn said.

"Actually... Can put Aggie over the phone please?" Frida said quickly

Björn was a little confused now, for that sudden change.

"Hmmmm yeah, hold on, bye redhead see you tomorrow take care" Björn said his goodbye.

"Bye Ulvaeus, you too" Frida said and waited for Agnetha to pick up.

Björn went back to the living room.

"Aggie, Frida wants to talk to you" Björn whispered

"Okay, come here" Agnetha said as she passed little Christian to Björn, "Keep rocking him or he'll wake up"

Agnetha went to pick up the phone.

"Hello" Agnetha said.

"Hi Aggie, how are you?" Frida said very happy.

"I'm good Frida and you?, How are the nausea and the dizziness?. Agnetha asked.

"Same old story dear" Frida sighed "But beside of that I'm good".

"I'm glad dear" Agnetha said in a happy tone.

"Look Aggie, I wanted to ask you a favor" Frida said in a serious tone.

"Yes my friend, tell me what you need" Agnetha answered.

"I need you to come early tomorrow so we can go to shopping the things for the dinner, but what I really need to is to buy a baby romper, and I need you to help me to choose one" Frida said in a very very happy tone.

Agnetha was about to yell but she remembered that Christian was sleeping and Björn didn't know anything yet. "Really? Of course I'll help you Frida!!!" Agnetha said whispering.

"Thank you Aggie, that means a lot, and thank you for being my confident and my friend, I love you so much" Frida said, she was about to start crying.

"You're welcome Frid, I know you'll do the same for me, I love you too" Agnetha said with a big smile.

"I'll see you tomorrow at 5 o'clock, okay?" Frida asked.

"Yes, I'll see you at your house" Agnetha answered.

"Great, night night Agnetha sleep well" Frida said her goodbyes.

"Good night Frida, have sweet dreams" Agnetha said and hung up.