Chapter 5: Shooping & Cooking

SATURDAY EVENING

At 5 o'clock the Ulvaeus's arrived at Benny and Frida's house.

"Mommy, can I ring the bell please?", Linda said very excited.

"Of course you can sweetie, but ask daddy to lift you up" Agnetha answered her daughter with a big smile.

"Daddy pick me up please" Linda turned to Björn with pleading eyes.

Björn chuckled and took his daughter in his arms a lifted up. "There you go my love".

The bell rang several times before Frida opened the door.

"I'm coming, I'm coming" Frida yelled at the other side of the door, she opened to find little Linda looking at her with a big smile.

Linda practically throw herself into Frida's arms, and Frida lifted her up.

"Hi auntie Frida" Linda gave her a kiss.

"Hello my beautiful nice, how you've been doing?" Frida hugged her tight.

Frida stepped aside to let Agnetha, Björn and baby Christian in, she greeted each one of them, finally she leaned over Christian who was laying very comfortable in his stroller.

"Hey little boy" Frida said tenderly and gave the baby a kiss on the forehead.

Agnetha kept smiling at her friend thinking about Frida becoming a mother.

"Where's Benny?" Björn asked

"Oh, he's in the backyard, come on in". Frida said.

They left their things in a closet that was in the corridor, and went to the backyard.

"Uncle Benny!!!!!" Linda went running towards Benny.

Benny kneeled down to embarece Linda. "Hey little one"

Benny said hi to Björn and Agnetha and the picked up little Christian while he said "Hey buddy is good to see you" the baby gave him a little smile.

While Frida was watching Benny interact with the kids she absent minded put her hand over her still flat belly thinking that in a few more months Benny and her will a baby of their own, but quickly took it away before Benny or Björn notice it.

"Aggie, what if we go now?" Frida turned to ask Agnetha.

"Sure, let's go" Agnetha answered.

The girls went to Benny and Björn who were watching the kids.

"Hey love, we are going to the store to do shopping we won't take too long" Frida leaned over Benny and gave him a kiss.

Agnetha went to Björn and gave him a kiss "Love you, see you later"

"Drive safe" the boys said unison.

Frida and Agnetha got on Frida's car and drove to the mall

"So, do you decided how are you going to tell Benny?" Agnetha asked Frida with a big grin on her face.

"Yeah, I figured out a couple days ago" Frida smiled not taking her eyes off the road.

"Well, tell me!!!" Agnetha said very excited.

"Okay, listen I was thinking to embroider in the tiny baby romper a little piano and a microphone, also a phrase that would say Hi Daddy, what do you think?" Frida asked to her friend.

"Awww Frida, that's really cute" Agnetha answered, "Those lessons at the fashion school came handy".

"You're right Aggie, they really did" Frida winked at her friend

They arrived to the mall and first went to collect everything they needed to make the dinner, after that they went to the baby section.

"Awww look all these little clothes" Frida said as she touched the fabrics.

"I know Frid, they're so cute" Agnetha put her hand on Frida's shoulder, "Have you decided the color?"

"Well since I still don't know if it's a boy or a girl I think that maybe a yellow one or a green one" Frida said with a big smile

Agnetha nodded and smiled at her friend and helped her to find the little clothes.

"Ughh, I can't choose one Aggie" Frida sighed.

"Don't worry Frida, I know that we'll find the right one" Agnetha kept looking until she found a light yellow baby romper, she looked at it and smiled brightly, "Hey Frida, what do you think?"

"Oh my God! It's beautiful!! Thanks Agnetha!" Frida said as her eyes were fill with tears, and she gave a tight hug to Agnetha.

"You're welcome Frid" Agnetha hugged Frida back, "Let's pay for all of this, before we get to late and the boys start to wonder what we are doing"

They paid for everything and got in the car to drove back to Frida's house, when they arrived the boys were waiting to help them to take all the items inside.

"We thought that you have got lost" Benny said as he kissed Frida's cheek.

"Maybe we did" Frida joked, she quickly took the bag where the little cloth was and hide it from the boys, "I'm going upstairs, just two seconds"

Frida went to her room and opened her side of the closet, then took of a little box that she kept deep in a shelve, in there she had very precious things like photographs of her grandmother and her mother, the first photograph of Benny and her and the first flower that had given to her among many other things, carefully she put the bag in there and returned the box to its place. She came down and went to the kitchen to help Agnetha to cook, surprisingly for both of the girls, Frida didn't experiment any dizziness or nausea.

"Well that's weird" Frida said with a confuse expression.

"Maybe is the food, sometimes you can't stand the smell or the taste of it and sometimes you can" Agnetha said to Frida.

They finished the dinner then they sat on the table to start eating, they shared memories and talked about the recording of the new album, everyone was really excited with it, suddenly baby Christian started to cry.

"I'll go for him" Frida quickly got up and went to pick up Christian, gently crawled him in her arms and stared to lull him while she was softly humming Fernando, she stayed there with the baby while the boys helped to wash the dishes and cleaned the table.

Agnetha and Linda went to sit down next to Frida who was still holding Christian.

Agnetha leaned over to Frida and whispered to her "You're going to be a great mom Frida" she smiled warmly at her friend.

Frida took Agnetha's hand and squeezed it "Thank you dear, that means a lot" she smiled back.

When the boys finished with the dishes they joined everybody else at the living room, Linda asked Benny if she could choose a movie, she put 101 Dalmatians, while everybody was concentrated in the movie Benny kept looking how Frida was focusing all her attention on the baby.

"Maybe one day we'll have one or two of our own" Benny thought.

When the movie was over the Ulvaeus's said their goodbyes and went to their home.

"It was a great night" Frida smiled at Benny.

"It actually was, let's go to the bed" Bennysaid as he kissed her, then he took Frida by the waist and led her to theirroom.