Chapter 24: My Treasures

It was like any other day, Frida was at the nursery with Ella, who was playing her toys, while Frida was folding some of the baby's clothes. Benny was with Björn at the studio, signing some stuff for the ending of the tour.

"Mommy up" Ella said trying to reach for Frida.

Frida kneeled down and picked her daughter up, "Come here baby" she said with a big smile.

Ella gave her mom a kiss and leaned her little head on Frida's shoulder, and she gently put her hand in her baby's back. At that moment, Frida got an idea.

"Let's go to the living room princess, I want to show you something" Frida said as she and Ella made their way to downstairs.

Frida sat down in the couch and then sat her daughter in her lap, next to the couch was a table, in there Frida had put her family album when she was pregnant with Ella. She took the album very carefully hold it with her hand while the other one was around Ella. Frida opened with such care, the very first photo was of her as a baby, Ella pointed with her little finger at the photo.

"Look my love, that's mommy" Frida said, also pointing at the photograph.

"Mommy?" Ella said smiling.

Frida simply smiled and nodded, and then turned around to the other page, where was another photographs of her with her mom.

"Look Ella, that's your grandmother" Frida said as she smiled tenderly and pointed at the different pictures.

Ella turned her face to Frida and gave her mom a little smile and turned around again to look with attention to the album. Ella was a very curious little girl and she was paying so much attention to what her mother was showing her. Frida kept making some comments here and there to her daughter and stopped for a while to let her baby look at the pictures.

"And that's my grandma" Frida said to Ella, showing her some other photographs

"Nana" Ella said, touching the picture.

"I know that you can't understand so much right know sweetie, but I wish you could've met them" Frida said with a hint of sadness in her voice. "One day I'll tell you more about them" she smiled.

Ella just responded to her mom with a giggle, they kept moving through the photos until they reached the pictures of Frida and Benny, their early years.

"Daddy" Ella said very happy, pointing at Benny's face, "Mommy" she said again, doing the same thing she did with Benny.

"That's right my princess!!" Frida said, and place a kiss on the top of her baby's head.

Little Ella was fascinated with the pictures, after a while they heard the car parking.

"Seem like daddy is here" Frida said and closed the album.

Frida took Ella's hand in hers and together walked to main entrance of the house. As Benny made his way to the entrance Frida let their daughter go to her dad. As fast as her little feet carried her she reached for her dad, at the very moment that Ella touched Benny's arms he lifted her up and threw her into the air catching her.

"Hello my girl" Benny said and gave her a kiss on her little check.

"Hi daddy" Ella said giving Benny one of her tender hugs.

Frida came closer to her husband and her daughter "Hello Mr. Andersson" Frida gave Benny a warm kiss.

"Hello Mrs. Andersson" Benny kissed his wife back, "Come, I have to tell you something" Benny said as he shifted Ella in his right arm and took Frida's hand with his free one.