monthly

The full moon was in exactly one week and you knew it. Not just because of the charts, but because Remus was behind you, pounding into you at a pace as unforgiving as his lycanthropy. You disliked seeing him suffer each month as he endured the pain his involuntary transformation caused. However, you had to admit that you loved the surge it caused in his libido. The two of you enjoyed each other's physical company in an effort to satisfy Remus's carnal cravings. Tonight was certainly no exception. As the headboard thumped against the wall, Remus expressed how thankful he was for the Quidditch victory party that absorbed James and Sirius's attentions for the night. You were just thankful for the empty dormitory and privacy charms. 

"Do you deserve this?" Remus asks, slowing his pace to accommodate deeper, more purposeful thrusts.

You bit down on the pillow beneath you, a series of moans and whimpers spilling from your mouth. He adjusts his grip on your hips. His palm collides with your bottom. You tilt your head back and cry out.

A sigh leaves your lips, "Yes..."

"Not good enough, darling. I asked a question. Do you deserve this?" Remus pulls your hair and lands another swat against your skin. You feel yourself inching closer to your release. His hand is on your left breast, his fingertips tease your nipple until it's fully erect. "Do you deserve to be fucked like this? Do you deserve to come?"

"Merlin, yes!" Your head lolls to one side when he releases his grip on your locks. "I deserve it!"

He abruptly pulls out and, in one smooth motion, you're on your back. Remus smirks, "My name isn't Merlin, gorgeous. What is it?"

"Moony."

He fixes you with a playful glare. You notice then that his pupils are so dilated with want that you can barely see the gentle green you've come to love. You cover his mouth with yours. Your tongue slides against the top of his for a moment, before you suck his bottom lip and nip at it once for good measure.

"Remus," you say. "Your name is Remus. What's mine?"

He brushes his hair away from his face as he aligns himself with your center. He says your name in your ear. It comes out dirty and drips with intimacy.

"Now fuck me until I forget it."

"I plan to."

Remus enters you with a sharp push of his pelvis that hurts in all the right ways. He growls, his inner wolf getting the best of him. He starts to kiss your skin with an open mouth, sucking and licking that spot at the base of your neck that makes your eyes screw shut. You pull your knees back toward your shoulders and grip the sheets with one hand. Remus growls again, this time out of displeasure. You whine when he removes himself yet again. He holds your bottom in his grasp. 

"Who gave you permission to move?"

You smile up at him and shrug.

Remus tilts his head. "You're a naughty little girl, aren't you?"

"Maybe I am. It's not like a Prefect like you is going to do anything about it."

He digs his nails into your skin. Anticipation leaves you biting your bottom lip. You know full well what's coming next. Remus turns you onto your stomach. Before you realize what's happened, he's lifted your hips and placed three harsh smacks against your arse. He rolls you onto your back once more. Still smarting from his punishment, you pout at him. Remus leans forward and grants you a gentle kiss. 

"If you're a good girl, I won't do that again. Understood?"

You nod, admiring how quickly he could shift between dominance and tenderness. Remus gives you another kiss and you meld with him until the two of you separate.

"Shoulders," he orders. "Now."

You do as you're told and drape your legs where he wants them. "Better?"

"Much." Remus kisses your calf. "Such an obedient little girl, aren't you?"

You moan. He knows damn well what it does to you when he talks that way. Remus starts up again. This time, the new angle and pace leaves you panting as though you're in heat. He bottoms out repeatedly. You're certain that if he continues fucking you this deeply, you'll be unable to sit comfortably at breakfast.

"You drive me mad. D'you know that?"

"How so?" You tease.

"Every cycle these horrible thoughts fill my mind." Remus grips the headboard to steady himself. "I just...I want you everywhere. I want you constantly. All day I couldn't stop thinking about how much I wanted to bend you over something...anything, and take you until you screamed. I don't give a damn if anyone sees."

The thought of having Remus in public sent a surge of pleasure to your core. Memories of him rubbing you beneath a blanket in the common room flooded your mind. The two of you had started out studying for Charms, when Remus had other ideas. His left hand slipped beneath the blanket and up your skirt. As you stared down at your textbook, your breath hitched in your throat when you felt his fingers against your clit. You tried desperately not to moan, while Remus continued to list off what you'd need to know for the test, occasionally tearing his eyes from his notes to smirk at your response to his actions. You felt yourself flush the moment his friends came around. Remus had carried on a conversation with James, Peter, and Sirius as though nothing were happening, while you were forced to bite the inside of your cheek to keep from drawing attention to yourself. They left just before you came. Thankfully, Remus managed to whisper Muffilato as you screamed into your palm.

You feel the slow boil of your orgasm rise past your stomach. 

"Don't stop."

"Fuck, you feel amazing!" Remus sighs. 

He reaches between you, his thumb grazing your clit in just the right way. You tighten around his length. Your body tenses and your eyes meet.

"Remus...love, I'm...I think I'm..."

You're stumbling over words now, and you hope he understands just how close you are.

Remus's eyes screw shut. "No...not yet..."

Did he mean that for you or himself? You're not sure but you can feel him trembling against you. He digs his teeth into your skin as he stops halfway inside you. This was the part where you often begged him to finish you off, to leave you crying his name as you shattered. But you don't this time because it's different. Because you know he's right behind you, which means he'll bring you both through it together.

He drives his palm against all 8,000 of those nerve endings as he shoves himself completely inside you. It's enough to send you catapulting to your release, yet it still manages to catch you off guard when it does. Your back arches and your nails leave pink trails against his skin. You shut your eyes. Relief washes over you all at once when you scream his name. You feel a burst of warmth inside you as Remus gives an inward moan. He whimpers your name once...twice... Your bodies tremble against one another's. He stays inside you until he no longer can, before he takes his place beside you. The two of you swap I love you's and other sweet nothings as he pulls you into his chest.

"That was brilliant," you say. The last time you fooled around was during the previous cycle and, to be completely honest, you were long overdue for a decent shag.

Remus looks down at you and smiles. There's a glint of something in his eyes. Mischief? Lust? You decide it's both. He runs his fingers through your hair. "Get some rest, gorgeous. I have six days left, and I plan to spend each of them on top of you."