Chapter Ten

|| Emy Gold's POV

The party was the opposite of what I had imagined. It was a wild party filled of students of school. This place looked like a discotheque with all these disco lights and laser beams. With this loud music, I probably was not able to hear myself as I watched the half-naked bodies of young men and women dancing around as if something has possessed their bodies. There were even girls who were fully naked walking and entering the water and I could only looked away fully discomfited. 

It was a good thing that no elders were at home, they would probably fainted out from all these

It was a good thing that no elders were at home, they would probably fainted out from all these. I stood motionless on the spot enable to think right.

I glanced over to look for some foods. Instead, the bar was filled with drinks; alcoholic drinks and I could not dare to drink even a glass of water from there.

People were in all kinds of position; some making out; some getting naked and some were even doing threesome disgusting much. I searched for my way out until I found Adrian at the other end making out with some blond on the couch; the same girl who was in his lap recently in the cafeteria. I looked at the girl to see her messy hair and he had his hand all over her bra, which made me, widened my eyes looking away instantaneously.

 I looked at the girl to see her messy hair and he had his hand all over her bra, which made me, widened my eyes looking away instantaneously

As I turned, I bumped into someone making his drink spilled on my dress.

"I'm sorry!" he said while I was brushing off the drink fell on me. And as I looked up, I froze straightaway seeing the same person who bumped into me this morning. What a double coincidence and I wanted to slap myself for being this careless.

Bending down my face, I turned to leave and immediately stop the moment I crashed with Adrian's chest. Now I was in the middle of two boys.

"Gold!" Adrian shrieked shaking me.

"What a good girl like you doing here? Having fun with Kai?" he smirked glancing over at his friend.

"Come on man! Don't get started. She just bumped into me and I spilled my drink on her." Kai explained shrugging his shoulders.

Adrian bending down got closer to my face and I tensed up.

"Then, let's get her clean up!" he injected while I shook my head.

"No! It's okay; I'm going." I whispered said walking away as I sensed someone lifting me up to his shoulders.

The next thing I knew that was that I was thrown callously in the water by Adrian Richardson.

The sound of the splash drew everyone's attention and everyone turned to see a new display of Adrian Richardson.

Adrian Richardson fully sobered having not a slight regret of what has just happened stood in front of the pool smirking as his girlfriend came clinging on him proudly flattering his acts. 

"Wow! Nice one man!" a boy shouted excited standing  next to Adrian high fiving him.

I did not know swimming and considering the fact that the pool was 5 feet in depth, I was striving to come to the surface.

"Help!" I shouted struggling more, as I got in deeper in the water. However, all just laughed holding on their cameras to video me. Tears glistening my eyes as I got water entered into me preventing me from breathing properly.

At last, when I grew tired from shouting all exhausted, I felt my body giving up blurring my vision.

Unable to see properly, I heard someone entered the pool and carried me out. I was placed on the poolside and the person kept pressing my lungs out until all water came out of me. As my view got cleared, I sat down coughing my lungs out.

"Hey! Are you okay?" he caressed my back as I looked up to look at him. He had dark brown hair with brown eyes and he was masked with a very serious face boring into me. it looked like he was studying me checking if I was alright.

I hyperventilated lacking air, coughing hard looked around me surprised seeing them not laughing and all had their face turned to Adrian who was cursing some feet behind me.

"What is he doing here?" I could hear him whispering with his hands fisted on both sides leering to his friends.

"Do you think you can walk?" he asked as I simply nodded and he called upon some maids to take me up to my room. I was too tired to say something.

Anna was at the other end of the pool staring right in my direction and she was rather busy having so many girls around her seeking her attention. Why would she be friends with me? After some maids came to covering me with some towels as I shivered. Later her gaze turned to her brother who was fuming for whatever reason. He looked as if he was about to explode any moment.

But that did not make any difference to me. All I wanted was to get to my room. As I turned, I came to face with Kai who opened to say something but I just ignored him walking away.

It was an understatement to say that I cried myself to sleep that night. My stomach was growling but I did not care. I was not concerned with the embarrassment I had falling in the pool, what preoccupied me, was how both siblings were treating me and I did not have much choice than to remain quiet. I guessed it was because I was a girl living under their roof.

That night I felt lonely missing my parents desperately and tears just continued uncontrollably falling down my cheeks. How I wished they were still alive and we would be returning together to my hometown where I belonged. The Richardson Mansion was certainly not a place for me. 

Please like and comment