Chapter Seven

|| Emy Gold's POV

Stop! Stop! Stop please!

One thing what I dislike the most is violence. 

I wanted to yell at him to stopping beating that guy. I was traumatized the way he was beating that fellow. He did not hesitate for one second before launching another punch at his face. The face of the boy was concealed with blood and he was lying on the floor completely whacked in the midst of unconsciousness.

After before the fight worsened, his friends along with Anna enter the in an attempt to stop him but to no avail as he was so angry which caused him to be more pugnacious.

I was becoming more infuriated and suddenly I wanted to vomit. How can someone be that cruel? Bethany who was by her side can sensed my uneasiness. However, there were people who were the exact opposite of me. There were students who were having the audacity to video what was happening and laughing about it instead of jumping to save the person.

At last, when Anna and his friends were unable to do nothing, the principal stormed the hallways trying to stop the fight. Even that did not make Adrian stop as he continued. It was when Anna whispered something to him that made him released that boy.

The scene was yet to finish when the principal summoned Adrian to come to his office and told all the students to resume their classes. The entire school had saw that disastrous fight including teachers who were at the lockers gossiping among themselves not daring to put end to that fight.

Lunch was clearly over and Bethany and I resumed our classes. Frankly speaking, I was already drained for the day. I neither was able to concentrate in classes nor was able to listen to what Bethany telling me. Bethany sensing the tension decided to remain quiet. The mind was constantly rewinding those scenes where he was knocking out that guy with punches and the blood; it made me sick. I was starting to hate that person; hate him for being a person with such vindictive personality.

Anna was nowhere to be seen in the class, as she surely must have accompanied her brother to the office of the principal. I wonder what punishment will be settled to him; it would be definitely expulsion.

When my last period was coming to end, I received a message and it was from Anna. I wonder where she got my number. She sent me a message to tell me to go home without her. I wondered how she was dealing with her brother's issues.

Deciding to mind my own business, I grabbed my stuffs, waving Bethany as I hopped in the car.

Reaching home, I was too weary to have any sort of conversation so I decided to lock myself in my room to calm myself. I was not sure if there were other people like me that were distressed from what happened today or was it just me. It was certainly something new for me. This kind of bullying was not in my previous school. There was rules and disciplines maintained there and bullying was one thing that could cause your expulsion.

To be frank, I was a bit intimidated by him when I entered this house and after the things he said to me on Friday evening at the dining table. I know that he lacked manners and maybe he was a bit conceited. Now I was more than scared of him after I saw what he did to that boy.

I removed my uniform, hopped in the bathroom to relax myself. Then I decided to rest a little.

I woke up at 6 pm in the evening and dinner was at 8 pm having enough time to do my homework. I did not know how the time ran that fast when a servant came knocking at my door telling me that dinner has been served. For the first time since I came to this house, I wanted to have the dinner in my room. However, that would be impolite considering the fact that I was a guest.