Revenge [42°]

I need a favor.

Knock Knock

"Hello?" I blow two shots into her stomach once she opens the door. She drops to the ground and I walk past her wounded body and down the hall. I immediately hear another voice coming from the living room, livid and worried in the tone. I come face to face with the female who had fucked me over these past months--now a look of terror and fright seamed across her face as she peers back at the mask, clutching onto the sofa she was just relaxing on; settling in for the night.

She doesn't scream. She doesn't run. She sits there. Stunned and confused. I stalk forward and that's when she flinches back, weak and pointless pleas of her life spurt out her mouth and she holds up her hands for mercy. I was fitted with a high priced Avani Black full body suit, paired with black single stripped heels, along with a beautiful AK-47 held loosely in my hand. I watch her trembling figure a little longer as I walk over to the white chair parallel to her. Taking a seat, I remain quiet as I enjoy listening to her mumble a prayer as tears fall down her face.

"Now, now, now..." I cackle, my hand coming up to the mask, adjusting it. "What happened to the tough facade? Your life flashes before your eyes and now you're a sobbing mess?" I mock, a sneer curving my lip. She pretends as if she doesn't know what I'm talking about, cowering more when I yell at her to shut up, threatening to put a bullet through her head; her wails starting to sound like a dying cat to my ears. Once she manages to quiet her crying as much as she could I continue.

"Will you listen to me?"

She reluctantly nods. "Good. Now wipe off your tears." She follows my instructions, her trembling hands wiping the tears from her face and the snot from underneath her nose as she sniffles and chokes back down her sobs. I notice of box of tissues beside me on a small coffee table, listlessly grabbing a few and throwing them at her. She grabs them from off the ground and uses the tissue paper to further clean her face and hands.

I soon inform her that her friend is dead, talking back to when I had shot the female before entering the condo uninvited, and if she had managed to survive--Well, good for her.

The still alive girl stares at me in shock, more tears forming in her bloodshot eyes. "But, I won't kill you." After my words, I hear footsteps coming from the front door. The door closes and then the footsteps continue toward us along with the sound of something heavy being dragged across the floor. She looks over in the direction of the noise, her eyes landing on two new masked females and a male, all of them dressed in a similar style as I was.

I give her a moment to process everything before leaning forward, my legs spread and my arms resting on my thighs. "I want you to deliver a message." I concede, the masked individuals stepping behind me. "Can you do that?" She nods frantically and I smile behind the mask. I order her to place her hand flat onto the coffee table. With hesitation, her hand meets the glass table. She screams when I stab a knife into the table, she lurches toward the floor, shaking as she grasps her wrist.

I reach into my pocket, pulling out a blue rose and placing it on top of the table. Too swallowed in the pain in her hand, I direct her to look at the rose. Crying, her gaze lands on the flower and that was when realization hits her.

So, she knows of us. Perfect.

"Six months ago you did something terrible. You had beaten up a young female along with three other girls, including your dead friend, do you remember?" My head falls side ways, waiting for her to answer my question. She visibly swallows. I could tell she knew exactly what I was talking about, but didn't want to admit it. She stays silent for a few more seconds until she begins nodding, voicing out a murmured 'yes.'