Gun Play [30°]

[SIX MONTHS LATER]

I step into the strip club with a few of my men behind me, unplugging my cigarette from my lips as I glance around the room; completely dark, only a few fluorescent lights brightening some areas. I notice half naked girls sitting in mens laps as drug deals go on or gambling to become the rich of the night.

One of my men grab my attention by pointing into one direction. My eyes follow his finger to be met with the person I was looking for: the clubs owner. A slight smirk rises onto my face as I watch him converse with two girls wrapped in his arms and a cigar perched in between his greedy fingers; the grip on my baseball bat tightens. I motion my men to follow with my hand as I strut over to the male who runs this business.

"And then I said, who the hell cares, you damn rat?!"

I glance at everyone surrounding him, laughing at whatever came out of his mouth. I hold back a scoff so my presence wouldn't be discovered just yet. They're only trying to get on his good side so they can get some money; typical behavior coming from useless humans.

I look down at the table, picking up a champagne glass and laughing as well as I inspect the glass. The male cascades his gaze onto me, a complete change in his attitude once he realizes who's standing in front of him.

He clears his throat, putting out his cigar and chuckling nervously. One of the men beside him reaches down to grab his gun but the owner stops him. He shoots him a warning glare before turning back to me. "G.K, quelle surprise." I close my eyes for a few seconds, letting out a sigh before opening them and nodding, bringing my bat down from my shoulder and swinging it in front of me carelessly.

I notice the fear in his gaze as his eyes land on the spikes wrapped around the end of my bat.

I stand there for a few seconds, looking at all of them who were staring back. I cock an eyebrow, shifting my head back and forth. "Are you going to make them leave or do I have to?" At my words, my men pull back their jackets to reveal the loaded glocks in their holsters. I grin at the scared expressions on everyone's faces.

He visibly trembles as everyone scatters due to seeing the guns. He tries his best to hold up his calm facade, running a hand through his slicked back hair. I hold back a snicker at his actions, finding it rather...cute and deciding to run along with his act for a bit of fun.

I look over at the male sitting beside him still--as if he didn't just see everyone run because I showed up. I raise my brows, looking between them. "H-He stays." Bobby stutters out, glancing at the male who keeps his gaze set on me; he has a rigid look in his eyes, never blinking. I've seen it plenty of times; he obviously wants to get rid of me. I shrug and leave it alone. "Alors, what brings you here? I thought I told you not-"

I hold up my hand, stopping him from continuing. I hand my bat to one of my men, reducing my perniciousness by 98% before stalking toward him and harshly placing my hands on his shoulders. He flinches, warily glancing up at me. I pout at this, massaging his shoulders to seize the anxiousness he was feeling. "You see, I was informed that you have something valuable of mine..."

My sharp gaze shifts to his throat when I see it go up and down shakily. "Hands off him." My eyes languidly land on the dude who was sitting quietly like a good boy just a minute ago when he snaps at me.

I look him up and down, unsure of who allowed him to talk. "Down, pet." He sneers at me, but remains in his seat because of Bobby, coaxing him to relax.

"You must be mistaken, why would I steal from you, G.K? You gotta believe me." I hum, patting his shoulders and stepping back to stand in front of him. I slightly lift my head up, rolling my neck to hear a satisfying crack as I grab my bat again, becoming even more dangerous.