prolouge

God, he doesn't understand how attractive he is. He doesn't understand how hard it is to just look at him and not want to do anything and everything imaginable to him. His entire being was perfectly sculpted by whatever God he's so faithful to. I mean hell, if I looked as delicious as he did, I'd make sure to follow Him and His word anywhere.

That just adds to it though. His steady commitment to the big guy upstairs makes him so fucking virginal. His innocence pours out of him, practically asking to be lapped up like a puppy drinking water from a bowl. You wouldn't particularly tell he was the holy Saint Joseph he is just by the first look, but it's in his eyes. His bright, captivating eyes. They are a dead give away. They practically scream sheltered church boy, and I want nothing more than to strip him of that. Pull him by his silver cross necklace and do such dirty things to this- this, saint.

I can tell already though, just by the way he plays sports: the force, the frustration, the anger. There is no doubt in my mind, not a single one, that this holy church boy, likes it rough. He can't help but put all that pent up stress and anger and put it into something as intense and pleasurable as sex.

Church boy's virginity, his innocence, his purity. I want nothing more than to take it in my hands and crumble it into a million pieces. I want nothing more than to watch him call out to the almighty God that he so highly looks upon, as he loses all control.

And I am more than determined to be the one to make that happen.

////////

This is an au story and is not affiliated with Harry Styles or One Direction.
This story also contains mature content such as sexual activities, sacrilegious comments, swearing, and other trigger topics.

Please, for the love of God, read at your own risk.

And with that, I wish you a happy reading(;

xoxo

J.

[edited 12.8.16]