Chapter 21: Wedding

A/n: I was lied to, the movie don't come out then....saddnesss.

Hiccup's POV

Hiccup's POV

It felt like months with Y/n when it's only been a few days. We were traveling for the wedding. Father being the best man. Father, Gobber, the gang, and I found the island of Drakon. Island of dragons. When we arrived we were welcomed by Ashaw and a young girl with honey brown hair. Her pale eyes indicated she was blind.

"We almost didn't find this place," father chuckled lightly.

"Well, we try to stay as hidden as possible," Ashaw smirked. "Come, Blythe and I will show you around."

While he showed us around my mind wandered. Where was Y/n? I barely felt Toothless nudge me.

"Hey Hiccup!"

I blinked and turned to see Ashaw along with everyone else staring at me.

"Uh yes?"

"Why don't you and your friends go for a flight. The ceremony won't be until later this afternoon," Ashaw reply.

I only gave a nodded as the six of us decided to take to the sky's. While we were flying we decided to split up and explore. Fishlegs decided to land and ask the locals about the dragons. The twins probably went off to cause mischief. Snoutlout decided to show off to impress the local girls here. Astrid split to learn more about the area. It wasn't long caught a glimpse of a feathered white dragon flying my way with a black feathered one, larger than the white, with it. Toothless perked up but quickly grew defensive. As they grew closer I noticed Y/n on the white feather fury. A dark red headed girl was on the other.

"Y/n!"

I waved as Toothless watched the two dragons carefully as they approached.

Toothless's POV

Sky flew closer and stopped I front of me and my rider. I was find with him but this new dragon I didn't like. I noticed Y/n speaking to my rider and it seemed the topic was this large black dragon with us. Sky was clearly uncomfortable with this dragons company. As was I but I would tell them that.

Y/n's POV

"How's Drakon?" Hiccup asked.

I shrugged.

"Not much difference than Berk. Just missing a Nightfury and a great companion," I smirked.

Hiccup gave a sarcastic laugh and turned to Akilina dragon, Nightshade.

"That big boy is Nightshade and his rider Akilina," I introduced.

"He's huge," Hiccup muttered.

"He's the Alpha of his species," Akilina boasted. "Well if those few Featherfurys that live here."

We ended up flying and talking. Akilina was curious about Toothless as Hiccup was very curious of the featherfurys. Akilina claimed that they were strong long distance flyers. They weren't as closely related to the Nightfury as they were closer to the feather wing. It wasn't long until Akilina decided to give us space and flew off to find Blythe. It didn't last long due to Astrid flying up with Stormfly.